News How do you watch PFL events?

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Genuinely curious how you people are watching these events, the upcoming Bellator event is basically unavailable in Poland as far as I can tell. This thread is gonna be for us how to figure out how to watch PFL/Bellator events.

GI15qEEWsAAmGdA

PFL Europe was unavailable completely in Canada as well from what I can tell

I haven't since they left ESPN cable TV.

USA its ESPN outlets for any main PFL shows. I believe the PFL Europe series is on DAZN in the US.

Now these Bellator ran PFL shows I'm not a 100% sure in the US but I thought I heard they would also be available on ESPN+

Just a guess but I would think many of the PFL events are available on DAZN in some of the European countries, won't shock me if many other countries around the world DAZN is the media provider.

I believe the PFL Europe series is on DAZN in the US.
Nope, it’s not. They only aired the main card of the last PFL Europe card on their YouTube channel.

There’s a Bellator card on Friday, but I don’t see listings for it anywhere at the moment.

Regular PFL events are on ESPN+ in the US.

If it helps anyone on there website you can go to "how to watch" and then click on the event type and it will tell you how you can watch it in your country or it will say unavailable.

I know Davis was saying he was hoping to get deals done before everything started this year that no matter where you were in the world you could watch any of the PFL events.

FuboTV like their shit Challenger Series.
That's what I was thinking.

Hopefully like their second Challenger Series and not the first season.

Their aired the entire second season for free.

They hid their first season after the first episode behind the Fubo TV paywall which is around $60 a month.

if im not on crack while watching then ill resort to meth

Back