How do you want to die?

when the Universe is dark and bold and all its energy expended.
Maybe then.
Maybe.

There's a scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, but I don't think I'm allowed to link it here.

Maybe when I'm 80 or so... Some big company will accidentally kill me quickly and net my family a huge settlement...

I just don't want see it coming or feel anything... quick and clean

If I could choose a way to go, I would love do die from suffocation due to Salma Hayek riding my face or....

...With all of my enemies in a horrid building fire where we are all trapped in a flaming room staring at each others horrible agonizing demize but...

From bowel obstruction due to Colon cancer or Cirrhosis of the liver is how I will realistically go.

How would you like to go Sherdoggers?

Orgy with a dozen 15/10s par my equal and death due to loss of bodily fluids.

Come on son, That's a cowards death.

This is the same thing that happened to MANY of the men that ISIS captured.

Waiting to die like that? Hell noooo! I'd resist even after that had to run me down and catch me.

That video always amazed me that they just stood there and let that happen. I'd rather take a bullet in the back running away than have my throat cut open. That one guy who ran had the right fucking idea. He should have thrown a few zig zags in there, and maybe he'd still be here today. What happened to those boys was straight brutal. When I deployed, I made peace with the idea that I would rather fight to the death before I'd ever let anyone tie me up. What happens next is never going to be fun. I know it's easy to make brave statements behind a keyboard, but everything I've done up to this point in life makes me believe that I'll take my chances fighting it out.

I know exactly how I will die(if its in my hands)

a few xanax, then some heroin. after I regain enough consciousness to move, a shit ton more xanax and heroin. enough to ensure I wont wake up.

zero pain. zero worries. no fear. just bliss and never wake up again.

I don't keep any of that around considering my current situation(came really close to dying from this combo less than a year ago) but one day down the road, I will stock up on this, and if it ever looks like shit is really really going to hit the fan and life is going to be shit, me and my girl will go out this way.

IF you are gonna shoot yourself in a trailer on the outskirts of Vegas, this is the song to do it to

Saving the multiverse...

2ldgf36.jpg

...or not

Back