How do you want to die?

Smothered to death by Katy Perry's boobs.

KatyPerrysBoobs_04.gif

You forgot the snorting coke off her tits part

I just want to be awake for it. I want it to mean something. I want to enjoy it.

Fucking old motherfuckers who die in their sleep just slept through the last thing in their lives...assholes.

Waiting in line to get my head cut off while I see my fellow soldiers getting theirs off first, and seeing it all happen knowing I'm next. Pretty much exactly like that Dagestan Massacre video..Once I saw that, I told myself that's definitely the exact way I want to die. Think about the emotions and adrenaline you'd be feeling, god damn...

Come on son, That's a cowards death.

This is the same thing that happened to MANY of the men that ISIS captured.

Waiting to die like that? Hell noooo! I'd resist even after that had to run me down and catch me.

Id like to go peacefully in my sleep but it's most likely going to be a cocaine OD

<{jackyeah}>

Death reads these threads and I'm not giving him any ideas. He already knows too much...

Happy.

Knowing I lived my life to the best I could have.

Nic Cage style in Leaving Las Vegas.

Relaxing at home with my well trained tigers, like this mad man -

Last edited:
Heart attack, doin a $600 Olympic Hooker, at half price!

terminal cancer diagnosed, beaten to death by the police after doing something really nasty.

I want to die the way I've lived.

Incompletely, yearning for nourishment that can only be obtained by devouring the thoughts of others.

I used to say I wanted to be shot by a rocket launcher while doing a back flip on a dirt bike. But I have no idea how to do a back flip and would never attempt it. So I guess just being shot with a rocket launcher randomly walking down the street. Preferably in front of a liquor store in the hood or something similar.

Back