How do you want to die?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I could choose a way to go, I would love do die from suffocation due to Salma Hayek riding my face or....

...With all of my enemies in a horrid building fire where we are all trapped in a flaming room staring at each others horrible agonizing demize but...

From bowel obstruction due to Colon cancer or Cirrhosis of the liver is how I will realistically go.

How would you like to go Sherdoggers?

Smothered to death by Katy Perry's boobs.

KatyPerrysBoobs_04.gif

In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and girl's mouth around my cock.

An asteroid taking out everything when I'm 90.

If I was old and nearing death I would ask for a massive IV injection of opioids. I say this because I have overdosed on heroin before and it was one of the greatest feelings ever granted I don't ever want to go back to that shit but if I have to it better be when I'm on my death bed

When I'm old, decrepit and crippled, I want to play a game of chicken with someone, except with wheelchairs and we're charging towards a cliff.

The other guy will turn to me and say "I'll see you in hell"

And I'll tell him "I'm bringing the marshmallows"

From blood loss after an epic knife fight. I want to light a cigarette and watch the sun rise as i bleed out. Thought about it a million times.

at age 100, shot in my sleep by a jealous husband as i lay next to his supermodel wife

You are missing out.

You have a lot of catching up to do, but do it!

You have until mid July to watch 60 hours.

I want to die at the age of 100 getting shot by a jealous husband while banging his 25 year old wife.

Peacefully in bed, under the cover in my sleep. no pain and no hurt.

giphy.gif

Back