How do you think your God feels about immigration?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those faith based posters...how do you believe your God feels about turning people in need of help away based on the longitude and latitude of where they happen to be born?

Only if they accept Christ as their Lord Saviour. And accept the American way of life.

My God told me unless they are hot 9-year olds, they should hit the road..

..and maybe cut the grass on their way out

My god is Trump so ...

My God told me unless they are hot 9-year olds, they should hit the road..

..and maybe cut the grass on their way out

154735-Veronica-Belmont-you-perv-meme-pQos.jpeg

What immigration?

He's got the Whole World in his hands.

For those faith based posters...how do you believe your God feels about turning people in need of help away based on the longitude and latitude of where they happen to be born?

People in need??? What if they are needed elsewhere, yet instead of fighting for their country they travel to wealthy nations to play taharrush, or what if they are not really in need and are just opportunists (economic migrants)?

Have some balls and frame the question like a man and not like a sneaky bitch.

But to answer your question about God, Demiurge is bored and he just wants to see some action <cheer>

How would your God feel about putting a lock on your front door?

A bunch of sinners, Gluttony slobs who want free iphones (like Trump says) instead of flipping lamb burgers(halal) at the Cairo or Dubai markets.

Gluttony, Greed, Sloth...

These immies do it all.

My God would advise me not to surround myself and fill my home worth gentiles. He'd be even tougher on immigration.

Geared more towards refugee's but...

Leviticus 19:33. 34

God's Word said:
33 i“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. jYou shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and kyou shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 22:21

Gods Word said:
21 o“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Back