How do you think would Gus do against Stipe?

He probably gets Rumbled. Stipe hits hard as fuck, even for a HW. And Stipe is a good wrestler too who by all accounts is strong as fuck, probably even stronger than current Econoreem.

How do you think Gus would do against Ngannou?
blacked.jpg

based on past experience:

Gus will look great in defeat. Probably his 3rd or 4th best performance, according to shertards.

Gus would definitely have a clear speed advantage, that is certain. He has the fastest hands at LHW by far. This 4 punch combo lasted a second:

ZLWpKyx.gif

I don't know, perhaps,. but he was way too slow for Jan Blachowicz in the stand up and was getting lit up, but lucky that Jan doesn't have good TDD so Gus was able to hold him down with wrestling control positions. That was a nice combo though.

I wouldn’t pick anyone against Stipe right now.

I don't know, perhaps,. but he was way too slow for Jan Blachowicz in the stand up and was getting lit up, but lucky that Jan doesn't have good TDD so Gus was able to hold him down with wrestling control positions. That was a nice combo though.

He looked hesitant and had troubles finding his range, but Jan didnt outstruck him because Gus was "way too slow" for him. You just made that up.

Anyway, he is much faster striker than Stipe. Stipe would still be a clear favorite because of his power and size.

it would look like what stipe did to maldonaldo.

Back