How do you think the pyramids were built?

The burden of proof lies upon those who make the positive claim...

^ this is a weak saying and I hate when people use it. "I'm gonna disagree with you and since I can't say why, it's YOUR job to say why I shouldn't disagree with you." But see, people such as yourself have read this saying online and quote it verbatim all the time. Without ever actually thinking about it's meaning. I'd bet money you also use terms such as "plausible" too, don't you?

Bottom line is this, @andnowweknow knows what he's talking about and you seem to be spouting hot garbage out of your butt simply for the purpose of being contrarian. This is why I gotta call you out. Your game is weak. Your mind is weak. Your arguments are weak and you have no evidence for why you think the way you do. Conclusion...you trollin' son.

^ this is a weak saying and I hate when people use it. "I'm gonna disagree with you and since I can't say why, it's YOUR job to say why I shouldn't disagree with you." But see, people such as yourself have read this saying online and quote it verbatim all the time. Without ever actually thinking about it's meaning. I'd bet money you also use terms such as "plausible" too, don't you?

Bottom line is this, @andnowweknow knows what he's talking about and you seem to be spouting hot garbage out of your butt simply for the purpose of being contrarian. This is why I gotta call you out. Your game is weak. Your mind is weak. Your arguments are weak and you have no evidence for why you think the way you do. Conclusion...you trollin' son.

It is quite simple, I brought forth work doen by two consecutive directors of antiquities from Egypt, and their teams, and he said one of the directors was a hack. I ask for evidence because he says he has an opinion contrary to the work done by those who actually perform it, and he provides nothing again.

My response remains. Show me evidence to support your claims, otherwise, I won't take your protestations seriously when you bleat.

What I do find amazing is that a race of people smart enough to build these magnificent structures, also built them for absolutely retarded reasons.
For me that is the big mystery. Why did they build it? What. was the purpose? Of course the massive logistics of cutting, moving and placing that tremendous quantity of rocks is impressive, but doable.

Thousands of slaves pleasuring three sleeping rock giants that had erections.

Workers, slaves, water, rollers, cranes, surveying etc etc.

My child, I wasn't posting those pictures as my rebuttal to their opinion, I was showing you the evidence for theirs. We're inching closer and closer. I'm not gonna leave you behind champ. Gonna hold hands the whole way...

vvkLDqv.gif
What the hell is going on in that gif and what’s that from?

To the subject,

The Pyramid very well could have been a tomb for Kufu, AFTER the Egyptians found it and decided to renovate it for Kufu.

The Evidence that there was something going on there at that time is pretty strong, and so it the Evidence that the structure(s) are much much older...

What the hell is going on in that gif and what’s that from?

To the subject,

The Pyramid very well could have been a tomb for Kufu, AFTER the Egyptians found it and decided to renovate it for Kufu.

The Evidence that there was something going on there at that time is pretty strong, and so it the Evidence that the structure(s) are much much older...
Seems kinda of strange, they decide to make a project was massive as that one for the sole purpose of serving as a tomb, wich by the way , as i may be mistaken, they have hardly inscriptions about the guy they built for.
If the Pharaoh had such a gigantic ego that needed a pyramid for a tomb, then would make sense, he would wanted to sure everyone that was for him they build it.

And why they are exactly align with the stars, and earth measures and what not? And facing exactly to the north?

Seems kinda of strange, they decide to make a project was massive as that one for the sole purpose of serving as a tomb, wich by the way , as i may be mistaken, they have hardly inscriptions about the guy they built for.
If the Pharaoh had such a gigantic ego that needed a pyramid for a tomb, then would make sense, he would wanted to sure everyone that was for him they build it.

And why they are exactly align with the stars, and earth measures and what not? And facing exactly to the north?
Yeah the lack of hyrogliphics detailing it is curious for sure.

and this is LOL worthy.

“On the pyramid it is declared in Egyptian writing how much was spent on radishes and onions and leeks for the workmen, and if I remember correctly what the interpretersaid while reading this inscription for me, a sum of 1600 silver talents was spent. Kheops moreover came to such a pitch of evilness, that being in want of money he sent his own daughter to a brothel and ordered her to obtain from those who came a certain amount of money (how much it was they did not tell me). But she not only obtained the sum that was appointed by her father, but she also formed a design for herself privately to leave behind her a memorial: She requested each man who came in to her to give her one stone for her building project. And of these stones, they told me, the pyramid was built which stands in front of the great pyramid in the middle of the three, each side being 150 feet in length."[49][56][57]

Bish took enough D to build a pyramid from it , possibly to show her father how much D she took????

upload_2020-7-4_15-13-29.png

Not sure of this has been mentioned yet (haven't read every response). There is a school.of thought that the stones were actually poured in place - geopolymer material.

They did a small scale reenactment with tools and materials of the day and were able to reproduce a convincing facsimile or pyramidal stone.

Not sure of this has been mentioned yet (haven't read every response). There is a school.of thought that the stones were actually poured in place - geopolymer material.

They did a small scale reenactment with tools and materials of the day and were able to reproduce a convincing facsimile or pyramidal stone.
There is actually theories that many of the structures around the world with large stones were “poured” and because of the immense age they have “cured” to “natural” stone.

But stones found cut in quarries not carried to them for some have made this more difficult to access.

This theory I think originally came into place because of Pumapunku in Bolivia.

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/tiahuanaco-monuments-tiwanaku-pumapunku-bolivia/

A couple of sherdogger's ancestrals warming up to do their powerlifting routines

Back