How do you think the Inauguration will go?

CableandThanos

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I see it playing out like this.

Trump will get up and speak about unity and making things great for everyone and will talk about the things he wants to do for blacks and latinos and gays and everyone, while the protestors will be calling him every name in the book. The guy will literally be outlining how he wants to better everybody while dumbasses are calling him names.

I want to setup job programs and give schools in the inner city more resources!

TRUMP IS RACIST!!!!!!!

I want women to have guaranteed maternity leave!!!!!

TRUMP iIS SEXIST!!!!!!

I want to lower taxes for everyone

TRUMP IS A 1% THAT HATES POOR PEOPLE!!!!

I want to have a better system to check immigrants so that we can hopefully avoid any Terrorist situations and let in the people that really want to be here and will be productive!!

TRUMP WANTS TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS

I want to secure our border, kick out illegal felons and streamline a proper immigration process for all future immigrants

TRUMP IS GONNA DEPORT EVERY IMMIGRANT THAT IS IN THE COUNTRY!!!

This will basically be the script.

Progressives don't think. They are controlled by an overmind (MSM) so their actions and responses are very predictable.

overmind_by_r_3h-d6t4ivs.jpg

No matter what it will be deplorable.

I expect there will be isolated reports of violence. Protester vs Supporter. Protester vs Security. I expect someone will try to throw something at Trump's vehicle.

What the world wants to see is a full scale riot, the national guard called in to enforce martial law on DC, tear gas, security dogs, molotov cocktails and Aids Skrillex getting run over by an APC.

At least we know how it willl be when the performers at the inauguration play.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Whatever they do you can guarantee it will be full of win for Trump and his supporters. Just like every other stunt these idiots have pulled since he won the election.

I believe the left tries assassination, fails and then parades the murderer wannabe around like he's some sort of hero. It's already happened once, so it's quite expected.

Progressives will do exactly what MSM dictates for them to do.

Trumptards will praise anything Trump says or does.

MSM will dedicate more time to the protests than the President.

Not exactly tip toeing out on a high wire, but that's my "bold" prediction.

I expect there will be isolated reports of violence. Protester vs Supporter. Protester vs Security. I expect someone will try to throw something at Trump's vehicle.

What the world wants to see is a full scale riot, the national guard called in to enforce martial law on DC, tear gas, security dogs, molotov cocktails and Aids Skrillex getting run over by an APC.

I actually believe it will be the 2nd paragraph. And MSM will broadcast it to the world to show what a horrible president Trump is and how scared everyone is and justifiable the violence. Leftist logic stuff.

I believe the left tries assassination, fails and then parades the murderer wannabe around like he's some sort of hero. It's already happened once, so it's quite expected.

I wouldnt be surprised.

Whatever happens I just consider myself lucky that I don't live or work in the Beltway . . .

Back