How do you think Prime Fedor v Prime Jones would go?

similar to this

giphy.gif

We've seen Fedor knocked out and submitted, and we haven't seen that happen to Jones. We've also seen Jones face tougher opponents. So I'm going to have to go with Jones.
did you read the thread title?

What's going on here? I thought this thread was assuming both are juicers??
Why the Pride/SF physique comparisons?

You Fedor huggers are all over the place with your arguments.

Bones has never lost and would beat 100% USDA Prime Fedor. And would absolutely murder 100% Choice US (a)DA Fedor
NO the problem is with people's basic ability to understand logic and make logical arguments.

What the TS is NOT asking is...

- if we could take Prime Fedor during his Pride years and remove any PED's in his system (if he had them) would that Fedor without PED's beat a prime Jones (on or off PED's).

That is not the question and whether or not Fedor or Jones was oin PED's is irrelevant to this discussion.

What IS being asked by the TS is...

- if you watch and analyze fights between Fedor in his Prime (on PED's or not) and Jones in his Prime (on PED's or not) who do you think stylistically would beat the other? He wants a comparison of how the fight would play out AS THEY WERE IN THEIR PIRMES (and that means on PEDs or not) and not a mythical comparison of who would win if you could strip the PED's out of them and still make them fight. that would be a completely different question.

The UFCs top 5 HWs are all older than Fedor was when he lost to Werdum.

"But...but...but...he didn't really WANT it anymore.

Current Big Ben is older and has more fights. Reem too. Still relevant against the world's best.

Fedor got violated on his home soil by a chubby, MW scrub.

God Bless Sherdog.

Pride>>>>All

It would look like this
jon-jones-shogun-takedown-ufc-128.gif

Jones is an A level athlete anyone under 6'2 cant compete with him, especially a fatass cancrusher like fedor.

Jones wins by running over Fedor with his car before the fight

NO the problem is with people's basic ability to understand logic and make logical arguments.

What the TS is NOT asking is...

- if we could take Prime Fedor during his Pride years and remove any PED's in his system (if he had them) would that Fedor without PED's beat a prime Jones (on or off PED's).

That is not the question and whether or not Fedor or Jones was oin PED's is irrelevant to this discussion.

What IS being asked by the TS is...

- if you watch and analyze fights between Fedor in his Prime (on PED's or not) and Jones in his Prime (on PED's or not) who do you think stylistically would beat the other? He wants a comparison of how the fight would play out AS THEY WERE IN THEIR PIRMES (and that means on PEDs or not) and not a mythical comparison of who would win if you could strip the PED's out of them and still make them fight. that would be a completely different question.

Ok...and within this thread, there are people taking up for Fedor by citing Jones' PED use.

Jones (juiced or not) kills Fedor (juiced or not).

Go watch quick tillis vs mike tyson. Its on youtube. 6-4 and Tyson was fading.

And you're clearly not a boxing fan.
I know the fight well and don't have to watch anything. I was a huge boxing fan for 20 years before finding MMA.

Instead I invite you to go to the boxing forum and make a thread saying 'Buster Douglas beats any version of Tyson due to being a stylistic nightmare" and see how quickly you get laughed out of that forum.

I guarantee you will not do it because you will see how foolish your opinion is regarded.

It is pretty accepted that by the point Tyson met Douglas his head was so far out of the game (Bitter marriage break up, battles with King, reported drugs, etc) that he was crashing with or without Douglas and completely off his game.

You are free to believe what you want but this is how Fedor looked in his prime...

27wr443.jpg

He was a beast and a bear of a man.

And this is how he looked during his SF years...

fedor-emelianenko-net-worth2.jpg

Fedor stopped lifting heavy weights around 06 and focused on other areas in his game. The first pic you posted he is pumped after a workout so he looks bigger. So obviously Fedor lost mass and became chubbier as he got older and wasn't same, but that doesn't mean he was using his whole career.

I think it would be a tough fight. Jones is a lot taller, but I don't know if Jones would have had the power to stave him off on the feet. Fedor would get in blast shots.

Jones is definitely the more technical wrestler, but Fedor has that weird intangible sort of balance with how he moves his weight in clinches and on the ground.

I would pick Fedor to damage him, shift the psychological battle and win a decision.

Nah Silva has about 60 lbs of muscle over Bones Jones, they both have been popped for peds so I can see the similarity there. Thats also Fedor past his prime. Nice try though.
Was he past his prime or did he just start facing real competition?

In PRIDE, Fedor.

UFC, Jones.

Though I think Fedor in the UFC has a better shot than Jones in PRIDE. Fedor has a skillset that prevent Jones from having a clear advantage anywhere.

I know the fight well and don't have to watch anything. I was a huge boxing fan for 20 years before finding MMA.

Instead I invite you to go to the boxing forum and make a thread saying 'Buster Douglas beats any version of Tyson due to being a stylistic nightmare" and see how quickly you get laughed out of that forum.

I guarantee you will not do it because you will see how foolish your opinion is regarded.

It is pretty accepted that by the point Tyson met Douglas his head was so far out of the game (Bitter marriage break up, battles with King, reported drugs, etc) that he was crashing with or without Douglas and completely off his game.

Well so much for your guarantees.

I don't think you're familiar with yhe Tyson-Tillis fight at all, btw.

Came in expecting to see recent-join-date little shits raised on Sonnen talking shit about steroids against the guy that never tested positive and defending the guy that has been proven to be on steroids

Didn't leave disappointed. Stick to the gameplan no matter how illogical lemmings.

You acting as if that statement is luaghable jsut shows how ingorant you are on this topic.

I don't care who you think would win in a fantasy fight were we have no proof.

But what we know for FACT is prime Big Nog is arguably the #2 GOAT at HW by many and therefore believing he might beat even the arguable GOAT of LHW is certainly not laughable.

Until we see Jones test himself at HW the amount of speculation on this topic is huge and largely meaningless in making a determination.

Came in expecting to see recent-join-date little shits raised on Sonnen talking shit about steroids against the guy that never tested positive and defending the guy that has been proven to be on steroids

Didn't leave disappointed. Stick to the gameplan no matter how illogical lemmings.

Oh god...a join-date elitist. The absolute worst kind of Sherdogger. Anyone discussing Fedor, Cc etc. has been here for years.

I remember JJ French and the rest of the OT'ers if it makes you feel better.

Back