How do you think Prime Fedor v Prime Jones would go?

What's going on here? I thought this thread was assuming both are juicers??
Why the Pride/SF physique comparisons?

You Fedor huggers are all over the place with your arguments.

Bones has never lost and would beat 100% USDA Prime Fedor. And would absolutely murder 100% Choice US (a)DA Fedor

Jones is a proven cheater.

Fedor didn't have any losses at 29 either, and neither he had been put on a stretcher.

Sorry bro. No debate.

Cheers.

He took more damage in 1 fight than Fedor in 10 years, during his 20's and on roids.

It's over bro. Nothing to debate here.

Cheers.

True dat. He'd still beat Fedor's ass. No argument here.
Cherry-oh!

True dat. He'd still beat Fedor's ass. No argument here.
Cherry-oh!

Jones might not be that good without roids. Still needs to prove himself. He also needs to stop being so scared of HW's.

Cheers.

I'm out boys.

Fedor > Jones. Fact.

Cheers.

Gustafsson's best win is an over the hill Shogun.

He's mid tier at most compared to top HW's.

Try again.

Cheers.

Arguably won against Jones and DC. Beat everyone except for the very top.

He would destroy prime Fedor.

Did you read the thread title? We're talking about Prime Fedor, and Prime Fedor beats every person that's ever lived.

Oh, and do you think its a coincidence people say Fedor left his prime around the time he started facing adversity, getting knocked out and submitted? Hm.

Dear oh dear. It would be naive to thinking America is this bliss drug-free zone...
Strikeforce was home to prime Ubereem. They gave no fucks about Steroids just like the UFC didn't until USADA.

Ps. Not trying to make this an Overeem thread, just using this to point out Strikeforce/America wasn't so clean as people like Dana White would've liked us to think

Here's Ubereem in 2009 fighting in Japan.
10325.jpg

Here's Ubereem sporting his giant "drug-free" back, in Strikeforce in 2010
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is a year later, once again, in Strikeforce 2011...
alistair%20overeem%20vs%20werdum.jpg

As you can see, Strikeforce gave no fucks. It wasn't until he was scheduled to fight in Las Vegas against Dos Santos that the NSAC caught him with an elevated test level.
Guys here we're getting caught through testing for many years, usada is clearly a superior method but it's not like there were no consequences pre usada. Japan was always a free for all.

Dear oh dear. It would be naive to thinking America is this bliss drug-free zone...
Strikeforce was home to prime Ubereem. They gave no fucks about Steroids just like the UFC didn't until USADA.

Ps. Not trying to make this an Overeem thread, just using this to point out Strikeforce/America wasn't so clean as people like Dana White would've liked us to think

Here's Ubereem in 2009 fighting in Japan.
10325.jpg

Here's Ubereem sporting his giant "drug-free" back, in Strikeforce in 2010
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is a year later, once again, in Strikeforce 2011...
alistair%20overeem%20vs%20werdum.jpg

As you can see, Strikeforce gave no fucks. It wasn't until he was scheduled to fight in Las Vegas against Dos Santos that the NSAC caught him with an elevated test level.

In no American organization were fighters ever encouraged to take steroids. If you see no difference between what Pride was doing in Japan, and what Strikeforce / UFC were doing in the US, you have to be kidding yourself.

In no American organization were fighters ever encouraged to take steroids. If you see no difference between what Pride was doing in Japan, and what Strikeforce / UFC were doing in the US, you have to be kidding yourself.

We going to pretend like the UFC didn't cover up Vitor's test results?

We going to pretend like the UFC didn't cover up Vitor's test results?

Covering up test results =/= telling fighters in their contracts that steroids were okay, and even encouraging fighters to take them in order to fight in higher weight classes. No one failed drug tests in Pride. Multiple fighters failed them in the UFC.

Covering up test results =/= telling fighters in their contracts that steroids were okay

Then what the hell is it lmao?

Yea, Josh Barnett fails drug tests all of the time. Nobody gives a fuck. Pretty much every big name fighter has fucked up T/E ratios and nobody ever cared. Everybody was on steroids until USADA started and most of them STILL are on steroids.

Then what the hell is it lmao?

Yea, Josh Barnett fails drug tests all of the time. Nobody gives a fuck. Pretty much every big name fighter has fucked up T/E ratios and nobody ever cared. Everybody was on steroids until USADA started and most of them STILL are on steroids.

I'll say it again. No one failed drug tests in Pride. Multiple fighters failed them in the UFC. Steroids were more prevalent in Pride than they were in the UFC, simply because it was ENCOURAGED in Pride. Where as, you get suspended in the UFC if you are caught on them. To use the Fedor wasn't caught as a reason why he's better than Jones is ridiculous.

Prime Pride Fedor beats everyone. Yes that includes a man who has never competed at HW.

I'll say it again. No one failed drug tests in Pride. Multiple fighters failed them in the UFC. Steroids were more prevalent in Pride than they were in the UFC, simply because it was ENCOURAGED in Pride. Where as, you get suspended in the UFC if you are caught on them. To use the Fedor wasn't caught as a reason why he's better than Jones is ridiculous.

Except when they covered up the results or ignored T/E ratios right? lol

Pride was an even playing field. The UFC wasn't.

And when did I ever use that as a reason that Fedor is better than Jones? I didn't.

But, If you want to go down that road, even though Pride didn't even testing, Fedor was subject to WADA testing for Sambo. So yea, if somebody really wanted to make the argument about Fedor vs Jones with PEDs, they could.

I will be labeled a nuthugger, but fedor takes this and its not even close. Fedor fought and beat a bunch of bigger stronger and faster PED users.
Prime Nog would submit him Jones, im ready, flame on!

Last edited:
I'm out boys.

Fedor > Jones. Fact.

Cheers.

You'll be back...again...and again...and again.

Sherdog is basically the same 3 threads over and over

1) How would Prime Fedor...
2) " " Crocop
3) " " Machida

Todays best kill all 3.

Back