How do you think Prime Fedor v Prime Jones would go?

bull fuckin shit. Fedor in his prime could beat anyone. I dont say its easy for him to beat cain,jds,stipe etc. but those are WINNABLE fights for him. He was way more complete than chuck was,so its a bad analogy,they both fought at around the same time and he was/is still fighting long after chuck was finished.
You like Fedor I like Fedor...we just disagree...it is all speculation anyway...

Nope.

He got taken down pretty much only by total beast wrestlers. To say his TDD is weak is ridiculous. You have to completley commit to a power double to get him,which is dangerous against a guy like that. Its pretty much the only thing thats worked.

Every good wrestler he faced took him down, along with Bigfoot. His TDD was weak; it just so happened that he was good enough for that not to matter much. Don't worry, Fedor's legacy is safe with me, I just gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

Every good wrestler he faced took him down, along with Bigfoot. His TDD was weak; it just so happened that he was good enough for that not to matter much. Don't worry, Fedor's legacy is safe with me, I just gotta call 'em like I see 'em.
Tdd was strong as fuck. So many attempts went south.

Back