How do you think Kevin Lee vs Conor McGregor plays out ?

I'd favor Lee but he could get knocked out cold like that BJJ guys did to him. Tony put him down with a jab. Look like he has a glass chin.

Still 70% Lee via smash because Conor has to get "lucky" compared to easy down lightning fast doubles Lee will bring and Conor will be helpless from then on.

Kevin 1st round sub.

Big double leg slam. Pass to mount within 30 seconds. GNP. Conor turns his back. RNC finish.

Honestly not sure.

Kevin can take him down and smash him maybe worse than Khabib did, but he does have a questionable chin

I'd probably pick Kevin by sub though

i think lee wins. would love to see the back-and-forth throughout buildup though.

Conor beats Lee.

I'm no Conor nuthugger but Conor is a step above Lee.

That could actually be a good fight for Conor and Kevin. If it's competitive it could boost Kevins stock and also help Conor regain his mojo for a big fight - Khabib 2, Diaz 3, Aldo 3 etc

Based on what, the Alvarez fight 2 years ago?

Lee is chinny as hell, if he tried to stand up in front of McGregor and disregard his power like Khabib did he'd get KTFO. Also he's a worse grappler than Khabib so McGregor won't respect it that much and let his hands go.

Think he gets submitted. He should keep away from 5 round fights if it's a wrestler

Thats the kind of fight Conor need to take and win if he wants to be taken seriously again.

Styles make fights....

And this isn't a good match up for Conor...

I'd favor Lee but he could get knocked out cold like that BJJ guys did to him. Tony put him down with a jab. Look like he has a glass chin.

Still 70% Lee via smash because Conor has to get "lucky" compared to easy down lightning fast doubles Lee will bring and Conor will be helpless from then on.
He got spinning Barboza kicked and stayed on his fight

His defense was really bad, and still isn’t great so he was getting hit with punches that he was running into

Conor could easily sleep him, but he’s a better wrestler than Khabib imo

Idk I feel like Lee’s chin is fairly suspect.

But his wrestling is outstanding.

That one Conor has a chance in.

Lee is Chinny and gets rocked easily. Also apart from Barboza who has he beaten?

That's your reasoning? Apart from Alvarez, who has Conor beat at LW? Because he's currently 1-1 at LW and just fought a completely defensive fight against a high level grappler in which he had almost no success and was dropped by a punch. You are overrating Conor and underrating Lee

LW in general is a tough out for McGregor i feel. Lots of tough style match ups in the division for him.

That's your reasoning? Apart from Alvarez, who has Conor beat at LW? Because he's currently 1-1 at LW and just fought a completely defensive fight against a high level grappler in which he had almost no success and was dropped by a punch. You are overrating Conor and underrating Lee

No, I'm not. Losing to Khabib doesn't make you a bum. And I'm not saying Conor steamrolls Lee, but he beats him.

Regardless of Conor's record at LW he has fought and beaten a better class of opposition.

Tbh, I agree it’s a pretty bad matchup for Conor too. Don’t think Kevin has the best chin, but if he gets Conor down, he’s dangerous. Looked good against Tony too

Takedown, mount, some gnp, submission. Lee "inside one round".

No, I'm not. Losing to Khabib doesn't make you a bum. And I'm not saying Conor steamrolls Lee, but he beats him.

Regardless of Conor's record at LW he has fought and beaten a better class of opposition.

Never said it makes him a bum. You said that "Conor is a step above Lee", and I said "based on what". Your response was "Lee is chinny and gets rocked easily". So Lee being "chinny" is what makes Conor a step above him? I'm sure JDS was a step above Overeem too because he was "chinny".

Styles make fights, Lee is a bad matchup for Conor due to his high level wrestling. This isn't 145 anymore for Conor, he's not the same fighter at 155.

Back