How do you think Kevin Lee vs Conor McGregor plays out ?

Terrible match up for the Conor, imo. I think Kevin finishes him in round 2. While not as technical as Khabib, Kevin covers a lot of distance quickly with his blast doubles, and is very aggressive on the ground. On top of that, he has a 5 inches reach advantage against Conor, I wouldn't be surprised if he KOed the Irishman.
I reckon it plays out not great in the wasteland.

You mention that and then mentioned his two worst matchups at LW. This post makes no sense.

1) He would rematch Khabib because of the money it makes regardless if it's a "worse match-up" -> UFC cares more about money than Conor.
2) Conor has a better chance against Nate than he does against the top contenders at lightweight.
Also, how can you even make comments after embarrassing yourself with your shitty ass Conor predictions for months and months... <36>

Look at your avatar and remind yourself how stupid you are... {<jordan}

First round KO for Conor. Lee can get got, we've seen him on wobbly knees before.

1) He would rematch Khabib because of the money it makes regardless if it's a "worse match-up" -> UFC cares more about money than Conor.
2) Conor has a better chance against Nate than he does against the top contenders at lightweight.
Also, how can you even make comments after embarrassing yourself with your shitty ass Conor predictions for months and months... <36>

Look at your avatar and remind yourself how stupid you are... {<jordan}

You said they'd avoid other fighters at LW, and let him fight his worst matchups. That tells me how dumb you are.

Kevin Lee is a Conor fanboy. He’s been saying for months now that Conor will “sleep” Khabib. Wishful thinking from the fanboy. He is another Brendan Schaub when it comes to Conor.

Lee would be too awestruck to do anything against his idol, he actually would get slept.

Kevin Lee's grappling is very good but would CM respect it the way he respected Khabib's? That is the question but with Lee's tendency for finding his way into queer street, I don't think so.

I think Lee would win, but his chin is a lot weaker than Khabib's. Conor definitely has a better puncher's chance than he did against Khabib. If nothing else, I think he wobbles Lee at least once, even if Conor spends most of the fight on his back.

I doubt Conor wants this fight and I honestly don't either. Let him fight Barboza, Gaethje or someone else who will stand. He already failed the wrestler test at LW.

My analysis-

espnapi_dm_160306_diaz_mcgregor_hl_wmain.jpg

McGregor-submission.jpg

You'll never see this fight... Conor won't waste his time with Lee...

Too risky for his already cracked/broken facade of "greatness"...

His next match-ups (aside from a rematch with Khabib or Nate) are going to be carefully and strategically crafted by his team and the UFC...

No more easy pick & choose roads for Conor when you in the top 10 of LW I think he wants no part of Khabib the rematch call out was just to save face for his fangirlz. A rematch with Nate just looks coward right now selling a Dustin Poirier rematch with the new Dustin maybe more Conor's speed and skill level Ferguson will just make him look bad.

I don't think Conor completes his 7 fight deal he's got 2more in him and he f*ks off does movie cameos and gets drunk and alcoholic on his own supply.

Lee is chinny and his cardio isn't much better than Conor's. I'd favor Lee, but if Conor learns from that khabib fight, I think he'd be a live dog vs. lee

Terrible match up for the Conor, imo. I think Kevin finishes him in round 2. While not as technical as Khabib, Kevin covers a lot of distance quickly with his blast doubles, and is very aggressive on the ground. On top of that, he has a 5 inches reach advantage against Conor, I wouldn't be surprised if he KOed the Irishman.
We saw Khabib-Barboza, then we saw Lee-Barboza. Now we saw Khabib-Conor, i let you imagine Lee-Conor

You said they'd avoid other fighters at LW, and let him fight his worst matchups. That tells me how dumb you are.

You seriously can't be this dumb...

Why would Conor fight Kevin? For what? It's more risk than reward, dummy.

I said they would avoid the TOP CONTENDERS at lightweight and carefully pick his next opponents so as not to damage his image/marketability further - aside from a rematch with Khabib & Nate because there is history there and it makes the UFC a shit ton of money.

A another loss or two from Conor (especially from lower ranked fighters) and his star power dwindles incredibly fast.

We saw Khabib-Barboza, then we saw Lee-Barboza. Now we saw Khabib-Conor, i let you imagine Lee-Conor

We also saw Khabib-Iaquinta and now a Lee-Iaquinta rematch (which Lee has a good chance of winning IMO). But what's the point of giving Lee all of Khabib's leftovers? To prove he can beat them as easily as Khabib did? If anything, Lee will have an easier time since he can learn from Khabib's fights.

I'd say Conor has a better chance to beat Lee than Khabib, but I'd still lean towards Lee. Probably a mid to late submission.

But yeah, Conor doesn't fight Lee. He'll take a very risky Khabib rematch because he wants it back, for the title, and big money. A fight against Lee has none of that. Unless Lee is the champ.

Not well for Conor, and i thought that before the Khabib fight. Look what Kevin did to Edson, I mean that was just fucked. Conor can’t take half that beating

Lee smashes Conor , he is bigger and stronger than Khabib. Might gas though. Bu ezz normal, conor gasses too

You seriously can't be this dumb...

Why would Conor fight Kevin? For what? It's more risk than reward, dummy.

I said they would avoid the TOP CONTENDERS at lightweight and carefully pick his next opponents so as not to damage his image/marketability further - aside from a rematch with Khabib & Nate because there is history there and it makes the UFC a shit ton of money.

A another loss or two from Conor (especially from lower ranked fighters) and his star power dwindles incredibly fast.

Why would he fight someone ranked lower, you dumbass unless its a rematch or a star. Lee is neither. He's not on Conor's level.

Conor beats Lee.

I'm no Conor nuthugger but Conor is a step above Lee.

That could actually be a good fight for Conor and Kevin. If it's competitive it could boost Kevins stock and also help Conor regain his mojo for a big fight - Khabib 2, Diaz 3, Aldo 3 etc

Back