How do you think Kevin Lee vs Conor McGregor plays out ?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Terrible match up for the Conor, imo. I think Kevin finishes him in round 2. While not as technical as Khabib, Kevin covers a lot of distance quickly with his blast doubles, and is very aggressive on the ground. On top of that, he has a 5 inches reach advantage against Conor, I wouldn't be surprised if he KOed the Irishman.

I think Kevin wins. He's an excellent wrestler too. Bad stylistic match up for Conor

Conor gonna get rousey'd no matter which fight he takes between Tony or Kevin...
red panty night will turn into purple pillow...

Lee takes him down effortlessly and smashes him as bad if not worse than Khabib, like he did Barboza.

No one in the UFC has wresling like Khabib and the top game of Khabib. Conor would KO Lee worse than the BJJ dude.

Khabib has probably the best lateral movement at 155 and the best striking defence, those were huge against Conor.

Lee would get hurt bad.

Think Lee would get the victory quite easily but he more than likely won't get the fight.

Conor gonna get rousey'd no matter which fight he takes between Tony or Kevin...
red panty night will turn into purple pillow...

I give him a better shot against Lee but yeah, I think they both finish him. Tony is his hardest fight in the division imo because by round 3 he’s going to be gassed and getting smashed to shit. He won’t be able to run from Tony like he did against nate. He’ll be on him like flies on shit

No one in the UFC has wresling like Khabib and the top game of Khabib. Conor would KO Lee worse than the BJJ dude.

Khabib has probably the best lateral movement at 155 and the best striking defence, those were huge against Conor.

Lee would get hurt bad.
Kevin Lee's top game isn't as good but he could still get him to the ground and UD him if he couldn't finish him.

Judging by their last fights...
Kevin Lee drops Glass Jaw McGregor.

Kevin grinds him he's got that Khabib like strength and faster a combination we know that zaps Conor of all life...

Kevin Lee's top game isn't as good but he could still get him to the ground and UD him if he couldn't finish him.

No he doesnt have the control of Khabib's and Conor's sprawl was non existent against Khabib, he'd definitely work on that some more. He also has good defensive grappling instinct and Lee gets sloppy with his control and positioning of his head and arms sometimes, look at the Ferg fight, and Conor does have hellblows on bottom.

You'll never see this fight... Conor won't waste his time with Lee...

Too risky for his already cracked/broken facade of "greatness"...

His next match-ups (aside from a rematch with Khabib or Nate) are going to be carefully and strategically crafted by his team and the UFC...

You'll never see this fight... Conor won't waste his time with Lee...

Too risky for his already cracked/broken facade of "greatness"...

His next match-ups (aside from a rematch with Khabib or Nate) are going to be carefully and strategically crafted by his team and the UFC...

You mention that and then mentioned his two worst matchups at LW. This post makes no sense.

Lol so were just making shit up now
Not really, it is well known that the UFC hype machine inflates stats

Conor-McGregor-vs-Marcus-Brimage-fight-video-hd.jpg

Lee is chinny.. gets sniped. Lee's wrestling is good but let's not pretend it's better than Khabib's.

Back