How do you see Mike Perry vs. Darren Till going?

Mike Perry is one of my favorites, but he's toopredictable and not rangy enough to beat a guy like Till

It's all good.
Perry loads up too much when he's about to engage

Till's straights would find their home with ease

Perry does tend to overreach when trying to close the distance
but to my eye a lot of that seems to have been addressed, not perfectly but well, in his last fight or rather since the move to Jacksons

Think Tall takes this. Would be a heck of a scrap, lots of just bang!

Till clips him early... “OH He’s Hurt, Hes Hurt!”<30>
Mike does a minor chicken dance as Till comes in for the finish
Suddenly Mike hits Till with a ferocious TETRIS SHOT to the chin and Till crumbles to the canvas... AND ITS ALL OVER, JUST LIKE THAT
<Goldie11>

Isn’t Perry set to fight cerrone and Woodley set to fight till?

Why don’t we wait to see how those play out to even wonder about this?

Till beats Woodley, and Perry loses to cerrone and this fight isn’t even thought about.

Actually till would need to lose to Woodley and Perry beat cerrone and maybe one more ww before there is even a possibility for this imo

While not being virtually identical I feel like Platinum will use his 3% explosiveness to leave Till with a goat's vagina.

But really Till by tko

Till is legit, and Mike Perry is soooo overrated! That's all there is to say.

Until Mike gets lighter feet and movement he gets beat up sadly..
Exactly, he's flat-footed and kinda stiff, as Conor would say. He gets hit too much, and although he's got a great chin, it won't last forever. I think Till would be the one to shatter it.

Exactly, he's flat-footed and kinda stiff, as Conor would say. He gets hit too much, and although he's got a great chin, it won't last forever. I think Till would be the one to shatter it.

I do like Mike personality wise fight wise not so much, he loads up way too much on each punch easily baited into following and lacks a effective move (jab, kick, punch, etc) to set up a signature move which to this point he as yet to establish.

When JacksonWinklePerry is complete he will destroy him

till will kill.

tenor.gif

Till admitted that Perry got the best of him in sparring

Mike Perry is the wider, bigger fighter
That combined with the explosive athleticism of Mike Perry.... How do you see this fight going?

I think Perry ko's him 8/10 times
What can I add. I guess it’s a tough fight for both, yet Platinum is the one who seems to punch a bit harder.

Perry starches him 6/10 times. 2/10 times Till outsmarts him. 2/10 times Till misses weight.

Why are you being so biased?
I love Perry, dont get me wrong.. but I think the size difference alone would be ridiculous.

Mike is a small WW himself (does not cut much weight) and Till is a Rumbleweight.

Historically Perry had troubles dealing longer strikers that can manage the distance well (Jouban, Griffin). I think Till would keep him at the end of his punches and Mike would have a really hard time getting inside.

Of course Perry has always a punchers chance.. the kid hits freaking hard.

What can I add. I guess it’s a tough fight for both, yet Platinum is the one who seems to punch a bit harder.

Perry starches him 6/10 times. 2/10 times Till outsmarts him. 2/10 times Till misses weight.
Alhamdulila

Until Perry gets a top 15 win, my assumption is that every top 10 fighter beats him easier than jouban did

Back