How do you rate the following politically oriented comedians on a 1-10 scale?

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is separate from any sort of rating of the validity of their views, but solely on how entertaining they actually are. So for the political activists who are also involved in comedy in the following list, for the ones you know of I was wondering if you can give them a standard rating for their actual comedy content.

Amy Schumer
Sarah Silverman
Norm MacDonald
Greg Gutfeld
Bill Burr
Joe Rogan
Michelle Wolf
Jimmy Kimmel
Greg Gutfeld
Jimmy Fallon
Seth Meyers
Bill Maher
Sam Seder
Steven Crowder
Trevor Noah
Kathy Griffin

Is bill burr the guy who wrote f is for family.

That's a funny show

Amy Schumer - .5/10.
Sarah Silverman - 1/10
Norm MacDonald - 9/10
Greg Gutfeld - 4/10
Bill Burr - 10/10
Joe Rogan - 8/10
Michelle Wolf - 0/10
Jimmy Kimmel - 3/10
Greg Gutfeld - 4/10
Jimmy Fallon - 5/10
Seth Meyers - 1/10
Bill Maher - 7/10
Sam Seder - Who?
Steven Crowder - 7/10
Trevor Noah - 0/10
Kathy Griffin - 1/10

Steven Crowder and Greg Gutfeld are considered comedians? They might be the least funny people to ever claim that title.

Fallon is not a political comedian and has stated it many times. Lots of pressure was put on him do shill agai st Trump like the other douches and hes refused. He only does light hearted political humor in his opening stand up, and that's under duress.

Steven Crowder and Greg Gutfeld are considered comedians? They might be the least funny people to ever claim that title.

I agree Crowder isn't generally funny, but his painting Mohamed video is hilarious.

If anyone on that list is a 10/10, then what is George Carlin? 20/10?

This is separate from any sort of rating of the validity of their views, but solely on how entertaining they actually are. So for the political activists who are also involved in comedy in the following list, for the ones you know of I was wondering if you can give them a standard rating for their actual comedy content.

Amy Schumer
Sarah Silverman
Norm MacDonald
Greg Gutfeld
Bill Burr
Joe Rogan
Michelle Wolf
Jimmy Kimmel
Greg Gutfeld
Jimmy Fallon
Seth Meyers
Bill Maher
Sam Seder
Steven Crowder
Trevor Noah
Kathy Griffin
As political comedians this is how I rate them. Almost all of them I would rate higher as comedians when they're talking about anything else, and I am not forced to suffer the conclusions of their remarkable ignorance:
  • Amy Schumer = 2
  • Sarah Silverman = 2
  • Norm MacDonald = 6
  • Greg Gutfeld = N/A
  • Bill Burr = 10
  • Joe Rogan = 8
  • Michelle Wolf = 1
  • Jimmy Kimmel = 4
  • Jimmy Fallon = 5
  • Seth Meyers = 2
  • Bill Maher = 8
  • Sam Seder = N/A (I only know the joke that got him fired...but it was brilliant)
  • Steven Crowder = 3
  • Trevor Noah = 1
  • Kathy Griffin = 1

And that's why Bill Burr wins. Because he talks about shit he understands. He stays in his wheelhouse, and he is the master of the ring inside it. Most of the rest of them (>5) pretend to care about things they don't really care about, and to understand things they don't really understand.

Bill Burr is the best one on the list, the drop off after is very steep

Amy Schumer
Sarah Silverman
Norm MacDonald
Greg Gutfeld
Bill Burr
Joe Rogan
Michelle Wolf
Jimmy Kimmel
Greg Gutfeld
Jimmy Fallon
Seth Meyers
Bill Maher
Sam Seder
Steven Crowder
Trevor Noah
Kathy Griffin
Only answering the ones I'm decently familiar with or have at least watched do standup.

Silverman - 4.
MacDonald - 8. He'd be higher if his delivery was better. I think he's a really funny guy who stumbles a bit when he speaks.
Burr - 9 from around 5 years ago, 7 recently.
Rogan - 5. I thought Triggered was pretty good, but I've never managed to sit through any other routine of his.
Kimmel - 6. (I've only seen bits from his show)
Fallon - 6.
Maher - 7. Maher is funny but he's missing the wit of somebody like Oliver, or in terms of standup Delaney.
Noah - 6.

I agree Crowder isn't generally funny, but his painting Mohamed video is hilarious.

I did see that posted here, and didn't think it was funny at all. I guess everyone has different senses of humor.

you've got Greg Guyiveneverheardof twice

Since I didn't really follow the theme of the thread:

Amy Schumer - 3. Never really thought the shock-value humor was funny.
Sarah Silverman - 4. Funnier than most people on here will give her credit for, but still just okay.
Norm MacDonald - 9. Watch any clip of him on a late night show as a guest. Hilarious.
Bill Burr - 9. Probably the best stand-up comedian of his era.
Joe Rogan - 6. Goes back and forth between funny and horrible.
Michelle Wolf - 5. I only saw her correspondents dinner speech, and there were actually some good jokes in that speech. Say what you want about her, which you will since you don't like her politics, but she actually writes decent jokes. Besides her politics, I'm not sure why she got so much hate.
Jimmy Kimmel - I'm not sure, I don't really watch his show.
Greg Gutfeld - 0. Why is he even on here?
Jimmy Fallon - 5. He is what he is, a goofy late night show host with decent mainstream bits.
Seth Meyers - Never watched his show.
Bill Maher - 5. Pretty hit or miss, usually miss.
Sam Seder - Who?
Steven Crowder - 0. You really can't be less amusing than him.
Trevor Noah - 1. Hack, not funny, not creative, just redundant to me.
Kathy Griffin - 2. I honestly don't remember the last time I heard her make jokes, so I don't know. She's always been more annoying than funny to me.

Crowder is about as funny as the jokes that come on a POPSICLE brand stick revealed to you after you finish enjoying the frozen treat.

He is a hack of epic proportions.

Crowder is about as funny as the jokes that come on a POPSICLE brand stick revealed to you after you finish enjoying the frozen treat.

He is a hack of epic proportions.

He kinda goes beyond being unfunny, and ventures into this territory where he is actually embarrassing when he tries to be funny. He could realistically earn a negative score here.

He kinda goes beyond being unfunny, and ventures into this territory where he is actually embarrassing when he tries to be funny. He could realistically earn a negative score here.

His likability is on the level of a Newt Gingrich.

The words gutfeld and comedian should never appear together........ Ever.....

Back