How do you rate my jab? ( quick shadow boxing)

Nevermind your boy with a losing record against nobodies, you think a fucking chick would beat me?? Your trolling is weak.

Where do you live? If you live in the UK, I can send my cousin over to your gym, and he can go a few rounds with you and see how you do. Also if I get a chance, I can travel to your country next year and we can have a little spar. All though I do still have 2 fines to pay off, one of them I can pay off in 2 months the other will take a little bit more time to pay off but I can go to your country for like a week or so. Because I am not going to thailand for 2 weeks I really would love to spend a month in thailand training, but i will come to your gym and see how your doing by March or april of next year and it would be a good birthday present to put you in your place.

This is why 99% of people on this forum think your a troll @spacetime I just offered to have my cousin come to your "boxing gym" that is if your in the UK, which all you do is try to troll people on this forum, I guarantee you if you came to new jersey, I know one guy from the bronx who has an amatuer boxing record of 32-0 with 28 ko's, he hasn't trained boxing in 2 years and smokes a lot of cigarettes, i bet you he could finish you in a heartbeat.

(I am super bored at work so spacetime can you please respond?)

Back