How do you multi-quote on this website?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How do you do it? I click quote on all the messages I want to reply too...then I hit reply and it only quotes the last one...what am I doing wrong.

There is an "insert quotes" button on the bottom left under your response bubble. You have to click it first, then it asks you to confirm that those are the posts you want quoted. After that you can type your response in the response bubble and all the posts you quoted will be in the response bubble.

How do you do it? I click quote on all the messages I want to reply too...then I hit reply and it only quotes the last one...what am I doing wrong.

There is an "insert quotes" button on the bottom left under your response bubble. You have to click it first, then it asks you to confirm that those are the posts you want quoted. After that you can type your response in the response bubble and all the posts you quoted will be in the response bubble.

Toggle each one and then on the left, below the reply box, should be an "insert quotes" button, as seen here:

fR9WJEb.png

Back