How do you know when you have the max power out of your hips for a punch?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Max power for your genetics?

Like for me I can punch with the hips well on both sides ive trained them for years but as I go along I gradually find subtle ways to get more power and speed out of my hips

How do you know when uve reached your limit or optimal? Because I just never seem to stop improving my power and speed

(not saying im any good but its weird, I would have thought id have reached the best I can do by now)

Noone wakes up one morning to suddenly find they've smacked into a hardcap for their RPG stats like the way you describe here.

Rather, what really happens is that they start to approach a limit (as in, a mathematical limit), such that they find increasingly deminishing returns on improvement, such that you could then realistically say they've effectively reached their potential.

Nice humblebrag tho.

Noone wakes up one morning to suddenly find they've smacked into a hardcap for their RPG stats like the way you describe here.

Rather, what really happens is that they start to approach a limit (as in, a mathematical limit), such that they find increasingly deminishing returns on improvement, such that you could then realistically say they've effectively reached their potential.

Nice humblebrag tho.

lol thanks bro!!

Right answer?

U never do!

Unless U have a Phd in physiology and have trained 8 hrs a day for 30 years than my guess is there's still more to learn.

Better question is.

"With the limited time I have a day to train, when do I know when I've reached my maximum potential?"

Still doesn't cover it.

But much closer.

Interesting, someone like Tyson what % of their potential do you think he reached? Please give reasons for your estimate

Max power for your genetics?

Like for me I can punch with the hips well on both sides ive trained them for years but as I go along I gradually find subtle ways to get more power and speed out of my hips

How do you know when uve reached your limit or optimal? Because I just never seem to stop improving my power and speed

(not saying im any good but its weird, I would have thought id have reached the best I can do by now)

Have you tried salsa dancing, it might get you that extra percentage you seem to yearn for.... .......:rolleyes:

Back