How do you grow a beard like Conor McGregor?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a few weeks. Specifically I'm talking about the beards like the following

75843582-750x340-1377243692.jpg

tumblr_n1wdzzjDHH1qi1qmuo1_1280.jpg

Do you need a certain facial structure to pull this beard off? Also, the mustache twirl isn't necessary but preferable. Lastly, I'm in Finance so I'm wondering if this will be considered unprofessional?

Largely genetics, I can do it with a lot of styling gel for short periods of time. Otherwise mine is too nappy/curly and looks identical to hendricks (who i hate ha)

You have to beat up Marcus Brimage.

First, you need to go through puberty.

My facial hair is untwirlable. Lol

Largely genetics, I can do it with a lot of styling gel for short periods of time. Otherwise mine is too nappy/curly and looks identical to hendricks (who i hate ha)

We become what we hate.

Does that make sense?

Doyouknowwhatumsayin?

By not shaving? Not hard at all once your balls drop.

Just genetics. Mine grows that way (not as thick on the sides, but same mustache, goatee section). Didn't have to "figure it out"... that's just how it works. I can't grow a Hendricks or Kimbo though :(

apply them pork oil twice a day, once in the morning & once in the evening.
bumfluff.jpg

How do you grow a dick like Peter North?

Ahh, fuck... I'm done with the UFC section of this forum. It's been a good ride folks. See ya!

Apparently there are pills. Peter North himself has advertised them. But maybe that was just to produce gallons of cum, I don't remember.

Back