How do you get good at attracting women? Im lousy with women!

you can catch more flies with honey but you can catch more honeys by being fly.

Don't be a douche and don't be a creeper. If you can do that, all you need to do is talk to them.

I was at a wedding and some cunt was going on her high horse about "nobody is going home with her (diva behavior + entitlement rant). A girl I was hooking up with informed me that her and her girl friends were all running through the same guy. Again, SHIT TEST!

I flip the script. "Guys, you got all got to meet [insert said girls name]. SHE IS LIKE ONE Of THE BOYS."

View attachment 240069

There is a element of truth here but, it is miscalibrated by most dudes.

Nearly 30 in a few years brah. Feels good man. I get older; they stay the same age as in; PEAK SMV or GTFO!

Women more my age will rant/rage/cry foul but, no dude with options is raising some other man's baby or wife up girl after expired aesthetics.

I can pull being white knight/beta as fuck or asshole to the max. Ideally, I never COMPLIMENT AESTHETICS.

What works for me:
  • Indirect
  • Chat women up like I already know & fucked
  • Build rapport/small talk
  • Real Talk; what i do/how i live
  • Statements/BOLD AS F
  • Drop invite
  • SMASH OR NEXT
  • REPEAT

Never treat her like she is special or different from the rest.

It ain't like she hasn't seen one up close before.

I DISAGREE (respectfully)

Women are preached about mother's intuition/females intuition.

MEN HAVE INSTINCTS.

Use these. What you are depicting is social engineering/be beta/cuck/white knight.

Society has pushed this rhetoric of SOOOT GONNA SLOOT + SINGLE MOTHER VICTIM HOOD

Don't judge but

brb guys, demonizing masculinity

brb guys, where are all the good men gone (has bastard children from diff men).

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME>

Chat up, acquire digits, smash or next her. Not interested? Cool, whats your sister saying? friends? mom?

To quote McG, I want to apologize to absolutely nobody!

New girls are turning 18/19/20/21

You really know women and game well thankyou brother I really appreciate your awesome response!! Its eye opening I need to get learning pick up everyday, and trying it out because its not easy and tehres a lot to it.

I see what you mean with the respectful disagree, basically my instincts have been fecked over by my conditioning and my gut feeling is my conditioning not my real instincts

You really know women and game well thankyou brother I really appreciate your awesome response!! Its eye opening I need to get learning pick up everyday, and trying it out because its not easy and tehres a lot to it.

I am a student of the game. We're all teachers and students. The sec you stop learning in this life you are fodder.

There was a epic clip on JRE with Jordan Peterson. Incredible piece worth watching;

95% of personality = deadwood

This isn't to view you or I as above or > then "the other." We're part of the same program and social engineering that fucks with each and everyone of us.

Peterson is a G. The risk of bringing truth has consequences and he is under fire because of it.

Imagine being doxed; you are then presenting the argument that the ideal response for dating is to chat up infinite numbers of women, to pull or next her, and the proceed over and over again. The premise being that, every encounter, and experience is PRACTICE. Furthermore, the reality that even the hottest girl today is forgotten tomorrow because new girls are turning 18/19/20/21 EVERYDAY!

Needless to say, MAINSTREAM MEDIA WOULD WANT TO HANG ME BY MY BALLS.

Brb guys, promo for sloot gonna sloot

brb guys, promo for single mother victimhood

brb guys, demonizing men

brb guys men should man up + raise the alphas baby!

30kq35h.png

I see what you mean with the respectful disagree, basically my instincts have been fecked over by my conditioning and my gut feeling is my conditioning not my real instincts

100% meaning, social conditioning promotes single mother victimhood + sloot gonna sloot during peak SMV. When her SMV craters, when playboys/alphas/bad boys start pursuing hotter younger girls, its WHITE PICKET FENCE TIME + baby rabies. Sadly, most cucks follow social engineering, mainstream media, and are cucked. Look at the divorce stats

According to theNational Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

But, then have a look at peak SMV

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."

http://drhelen.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html

Female entitlement during PEAK SMV knows know bounds. When it craters, its victimhood.

What to do, search "freedom from outcome."

There are no original ideas. It stems from the Gita. Krishna states, to be unattached to the fruits of your labor.

Read David Deida "Way of the Superior Man." You can find that pdf online through a search. Due to our feminine society, its a one way flow whereby our laws pander to women, our divorce courts, child custody, workplace - affirmative action, education system etc. are all supplicating to women. Still, women are more unhappy now then ever in history.

Don't waste your life chasing pickup or getting girls. Get a life. Yes, chat up babes. Get laid. Shoot from the hip. Ask questions later. Drop massive invites. At my age now, I always 1) look for a ring 2) begin with, "So, your in College....!"

Keep me up dated brah. Its all practice. You don't have a biological clock. Time is on your side. Invite lots of girls out, see what happens, and repeat the process again and again.

I am a student of the game. We're all teachers and students. The sec you stop learning in this life you are fodder.

There was a epic clip on JRE with Jordan Peterson. Incredible piece worth watching;

95% of personality = deadwood

This isn't to view you or I as above or > then "the other." We're part of the same program and social engineering that fucks with each and everyone of us.

Peterson is a G. The risk of bringing truth has consequences and he is under fire because of it.

Imagine being doxed; you are then presenting the argument that the ideal response for dating is to chat up infinite numbers of women, to pull or next her, and the proceed over and over again. The premise being that, every encounter, and experience is PRACTICE. Furthermore, the reality that even the hottest girl today is forgotten tomorrow because new girls are turning 18/19/20/21 EVERYDAY!

Needless to say, MAINSTREAM MEDIA WOULD WANT TO HANG ME BY MY BALLS.

Brb guys, promo for sloot gonna sloot

brb guys, promo for single mother victimhood

brb guys, demonizing men

brb guys men should man up + raise the alphas baby!

30kq35h.png

100% meaning, social conditioning promotes single mother victimhood + sloot gonna sloot during peak SMV. When her SMV craters, when playboys/alphas/bad boys start pursuing hotter younger girls, its WHITE PICKET FENCE TIME + baby rabies. Sadly, most cucks follow social engineering, mainstream media, and are cucked. Look at the divorce stats

According to theNational Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

But, then have a look at peak SMV

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."

http://drhelen.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html

Female entitlement during PEAK SMV knows know bounds. When it craters, its victimhood.

What to do, search "freedom from outcome."

There are no original ideas. It stems from the Gita. Krishna states, to be unattached to the fruits of your labor.

Read David Deida "Way of the Superior Man." You can find that pdf online through a search. Due to our feminine society, its a one way flow whereby our laws pander to women, our divorce courts, child custody, workplace - affirmative action, education system etc. are all supplicating to women. Still, women are more unhappy now then ever in history.

Don't waste your life chasing pickup or getting girls. Get a life. Yes, chat up babes. Get laid. Shoot from the hip. Ask questions later. Drop massive invites. At my age now, I always 1) look for a ring 2) begin with, "So, your in College....!"

Keep me up dated brah. Its all practice. You don't have a biological clock. Time is on your side. Invite lots of girls out, see what happens, and repeat the process again and again.

Holy shit. And here I was thinking you were only a trainwreck when it comes to boxing.

Back