How do you get good at attracting women? Im lousy with women!

Nothing works if you are ugly AF. But as long as you are decent you just need to find your wheel house. Once you do it's easy pickings. Lots of trial and error but worth it. Try new places, approaches etc

Watch a lot of prank video's. I'm not kidding.
Impractical Jokers & JstuStudios on youtube are ones that I highly recommend.
It's all about getting used to approaching strangers. I used to think stuff like this was risky, but then I realized nothing is going to happen if I don't approach.
Think of each approach as a dare. Dare yourself to do things you wouldn't normally do on your normal schedule.
This forces you out of your comfort zone and opens you up to meeting new people.

Talk to them like they are regular people and learn how not to care about the outcome asap.

Leave your standards at the door and you will never leave alone.

I know there's a skill to it the skill of pick up, but there's so much of it, its weird and incongruent with who I am, and not very effective when I try it.

I am afraid I will die out without ever passing my genes on.

Even fat girls are not interested

Ive got a big heart I asked out every girl in the club, every bar maid, even the female bouncers, 100% of the women in the club and ALL of them rejected me. (Or I got numbers they didn't reply to) even the numbers game doesn't work for me with huge numbers

Its so sad that so many men die out without ever having children (you see them old boys in local pubs) and women have no such problem at the club they are PESTERED by guys wanting to be with them.

Sometimes the men are even good genetically but are doing the wrong things that turn women off, or don't turn them on. Its so lame you don't even get a fair shot

It's a numbers game, practice.

Get in shape, dress well, pretend you have better things to do than deal with them, then develop a passion of yours until you really do have better things to do than deal with them.

Then, when you've reached peak disinterest, you'll have the most success. Because fuck this gay earth.

True confidence,of the real unwavering variety, comes from an assurance inside. It is a state of mind.

When you recognize that your happiness does not depend on women or material things, not only will you be happier, you will actually become more confident, shedding your shell of fear and insecurity.

In turn, you'd actually be less invested in caring and achieving an outcome (as other people are suggesting), and you'll actually start drawing people in.

amazing-ass-gif-6.gif

CdGNt.gif

tumblr_nzfizq6Gzz1uk7j8zo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
booty-gif.gif

Cheers to all my sherbros I haven't replied or liked all the posts there were so many but I really appreciate your help and here is a small token of my appreciation!

A good wingman that sets up and takes the hits.

Or money, money and yahh more money.

There is not a skill in 'picking up' females, i don't know why so many males try to make things hard for themselves by inventing things like this.
You are implying a male has to act in order to attract a woman. You simply act yourself. If you try to appear different you will get found out in the end.
You can tell if someone is interested in you, it's quite obvious.
The only thing i've found over the decades is that if you can make a woman laugh a lot, then you are in with a really big chance.

-Stand out from others in some way
-Always smile
-Have personality(key)
-Confidence(women can sense it)
-Don't be scared of rejection(will happen, move on)
-Keep conversation so it doesn't turn into her being bored

Practice these and I can promise lots of women in you're future

This. x100

Plus, Always be upfront about your attraction to her.

1. All the physical traits that you can work on (fashion, physique, hair,). Improve them.
2. Never act desperate. Women can easily pick up on that.....wait, ANYONE that has basic social skills can pick up on that.
3. Always be upfront about your attraction to her and accept the fact that you'll get shot down from time to time.
4. Confidence.

Are u white? Nail a minority. Too many white girls dating OTR. There aren't enough. Date a black girl.

I know there's a skill to it the skill of pick up, but there's so much of it, its weird and incongruent with who I am, and not very effective when I try it.

I am afraid I will die out without ever passing my genes on.

Even fat girls are not interested

Ive got a big heart I asked out every girl in the club, every bar maid, even the female bouncers, 100% of the women in the club and ALL of them rejected me. (Or I got numbers they didn't reply to) even the numbers game doesn't work for me with huge numbers

Its so sad that so many men die out without ever having children (you see them old boys in local pubs) and women have no such problem at the club they are PESTERED by guys wanting to be with them.

Sometimes the men are even good genetically but are doing the wrong things that turn women off, or don't turn them on. Its so lame you don't even get a fair shot

Dude you really shouldn't pass your genes on if you are this big of a pussy.

Your kid is just going to grow up as a shut in because he learned it from dad.

-Stand out from others in some way
-Always smile
-Have personality(key)
-Confidence(women can sense it)

-Don't be scared of rejection(will happen, move on)
-Keep conversation so it doesn't turn into her being bored

Practice these and I can promise lots of women in you're future

@BringBackTRTforFairness

smiling-clown-white-backtground-46962111.jpg

Something like that?

@John Barker

Generic advice is virtually worthless dude.

'Always smile' lol what, all the time? Way to look retarded. You smile when you're happy or someone said something funny. Don't force it.

Several times girls have told me the first thing they were attracted to was a dark, brooding look I have when I'm not paying attention to their ass. One chick told me I have 'smiley eyes'.

Generic advice doesn't work, you have to find your own thing; but just be natural.

Every single chick in the world likes something different than the next girl, you can't possibly draw an effective blue print.

Peeps have already said it; concentrate on you, enjoying your life and doing productive shit - the women will come if you're open to it and worth a damn.

Last edited:
I'm kinda like forrest gump in that regard - I just kinda bumble my way through and if it works out it works out.

Back