How do you feel about UFC 232?

Excited. Can't wait.

My first Vegas live show ever. Not sure what to expect.

It's a great card, especially if Jon Jones gets finished. Hell, let's get greedy, let's hope for Chiesa to take a nap too.

Great card, fitting end for the year. I have interest in nearly every fight including prelims.

Praying to the lord that we get no pullouts in the co or main

That’s a 10/10 card right there.

Bones vs Gus II alone is worth a $100 ppv.

Then you ALSO have two of the GOAT women fighters. Cyborg looking to further cement her claim and Nunes looking to shock the world and be the only woman who can claim having beaten Ronda, Meisha and Cyborg.

We also have Chad looking to claim his spot at the top of FW division. I for one am VERY excited about this matchup. The FW division needs Chad Mendes.

and then two good fillers in Condit vs Chiesa and Latifi vs Anderson.

Damn it feels good to be an mma fan... and to be a gangsta.

Solid end of the year card.

Praying to the lord that we get no pullouts in the co or main
i just told my friend last night,'itll be amazing if gus actually makes it to the ring, or jones doesnt do something to fuck it up'. lets hope im wrong

I would say one of the top 3 cards of the year with 229 & 226

Jon Jones' comeback fight and return to greatness, Cyborg against someone who can actually make it competitive, Condit in a make-or-break against "Don't talk about my mom" Chiesa, quick KO from Latifi, and let's see what this Volkanovski guy is made of. I like!

Hyped for Nunes vs Cyborg. Very rare to see two power punchers face each other, in WMMA..

Great card but the Cyborg vs Nunes fight has to be the favorite of mine. Should be great unless...Cyborg just proves to be too big for her which is mu only fear there. Jones vs Gus tremendous fight as well and in actuality, all of these fights are watchable!

such a great card. Condit is going to come back with somehting to prove. Meanwhile, Chiesa needs to prove to the masses that this is the right weight class. Going to be a war.

I also think Amanda Nunes is going to starch Cyborg. Something tells me she's going to test Cyborg's chin. Can't wait!

Petr Yan on the prelims along with BJ and Megan Anderson could be a solid fs1 main card.

Uriah Hall & Curtis Millender on fight pass as well. Banging card from start to finish. Good card for the dawning of a new era in 2019

Back