How do you feel about the temperature 50 degrees?

stupid Fahrenheit but yeah it not bad.

It is perfect fall weather for the temperature to never go above say 70 in fall but never below say 45. can swim in day and have cooler nights it the best. i only put on a jacket when it drops below 50, if it 50 or 55 with some wind i put on a long sleeve shirt but no need for a jacket.

I fucking hate cold weather with a passion. It was 18 F here last night. I wanted to die.

It's actually in the 40s today in Miami and I'll take this when I can get it. 60s is ideal

40-50 is the perfect range for a good long walk.

40-50 is the perfect range for a good long walk.

Sitting outside in a t-shirt in 50 degree weather is unbearable. 40 is hell on Earth.

Sure, you can put on a sweater, but that sucks. And the parts of your body still exposed to the air are cold.

I'm Canadian.

welcome-to-canada-funny-first-week-of-spring-snow.jpg

50 is a long way from ideal (unless you're doing something strenuous and bundled (paintball, football, etc), but it's not terrible (as long as you're dressed for it). It doesn't make me want to stay in the house.

50 degrees is burning hot, like heater hot

Pretty comfortable. Great to work in or play sports.

That's 10'c for all sensible persons.

Wtf is Fahrenheit even based on? At least Celsius has water freezing at 0'c.

10 is fine imo, just put on a nice jumper and a pair of gloves.

It's about 1-2c and windy as fuck here. A lot of the country got 1ft of snow. Finally my 3 yr old who's been saying he likes the cold, all year, has given in to wearing a damn coat.

Back