How do you feel about the Korean dog meat market/trade

Pigs are smarter than dogs. Where's the outrage machine for killing and eating them?
Intelligence is only part of it. Rats are relatively smart; I have problem when they're killed. Do you?

Well it is their country so they can do what they want.

However I can not like it and take actions show I don't support it.

That's how freedoms work.

Love dogs so I'd rather not think about it. Seeing some pics from that Chinese dog eating festival rustled me

rescued-dogs-yulin-dog-meat-festival-china-24.jpg

This picture infuriates me

I remember watching a video about it and they fucking break the dogs front legs and tie their front feet together behind their backs. Then they lay them out in rows (alive and awake) unable to get up. Waiting for people to come buy them for dinner.

I can’t get those images out of my head.

This picture infuriates me

I remember watching a video about it and they fucking break the dogs front legs and tie their front feet together behind their backs. Then they lay them out in rows (alive and awake) unable to get up. Waiting for people to come buy them for dinner.

I can’t get those images out of my head.

horrible. what cold cultures.

Here come all the 300 pound sherdoggers who just got finished with their double bacon cheeseburger and yet have the audicity to tell Koreans what to eat. Be a vegan and eat no animal products or continue your meat eating ways and don't discriminate. Be consistent with your diet. Don't give me that whole "but but dogs are smart and help us". Life is life. Plenty of retards have low iqs and yet we don't kill them. We should be asking "do they suffer?" rather than "are they smart?"

all that is true but the cold hearted nature of the dog trade takes the cake really. in the west we atleast have organisations that seek to protect animals whereas the east asians have zero absolutely zero respect for animals. look at the bullshit that is chinese medicine and its procurement of exotic remedies like bear bile.

I'm totally ok with dogs being eaten. I would like to taste dog. I'd eat a rat if someone cooked it.

I wonder what all animals taste like.

It must be fun having your company at a zoo.

"At the Yulin Dog Meat Festival, dogs are boiled alive.

In the United States, million of chickens are plunged while alive into the scalding water of the defeathering tank.

At Yulin, dogs have their paws chopped up while still alive and are skinned alive.

In the United States, cows and other animals have their hocks removed and are skinned while still alive.

Yulin is a nightmare. So is everywhere else. We vilify the Chinese for allowing this but we are no different.

Please stop the racism, ethnocentrism, and xenophobia.
And please stop reinforcing the idea that dogs have greater moral value than other sentient nonhumans."

I find it disgusting and reprehensible, but I'm not their sovereign.

I dunno, I feel like there are too many real motherfucking problems in the world to keep getting worked up about this shit. I mean we perfected factory farming, so maybe Americans should shut the fuck up about animal cruelty already.

giphy.gif

Don't care. It's just an animal.

tumblr_oz0epuc7Kf1we0p6lo1_r5_400.gif

Cruelty to animals sucks. But honestly it’s universal. Each country just chooses which animals they want to torture and which animals to love.

Us. Torture lab rats, mice. Torture cows chickens pigs. Torture fish, dolphins.

Torture zoo and show animals like whales orcas elephants. Would you rather have a lifetime of loneliness captivity isolation and boredom or would you rather have one day of torture and death?

For all you expressing outrage become vegetarian or vegan.

Back