Opinion How do you feel about the economy?

Economy is good shape Yay or Nay?

• Nonanswer for ranking control

• Confident + Right

• Confident + Left

• Concerned + Right

• Concerned + Left

• Confident + 3rd Party/center

• Concerned + 3rd Party/center

Results are only viewable after voting.
Derp.
5a81fdb5d030729f008b4653-750.jpg

saupload_Federal-Debt-Deficit-Projections-121517.png

There are literally no credible predictions that Trump will shrink US debt or run a fucking surplus.
Projected and reality are not the same thing, DERP

Derp.
5a81fdb5d030729f008b4653-750.jpg

saupload_Federal-Debt-Deficit-Projections-121517.png

There are literally no credible predictions that Trump will shrink US debt or run a fucking surplus.
Let’s bet

After trump wins again in 2020, he will get America into a surplus is my bet. Your bet is that won’t happen.

Put your account on it if you are so sure pussy

Projected and reality are not the same thing, DERP

The reality is that the deficit has exploded already since 2016, genius.

Of course there isn't a reality where the future exists and we can rely on anything but projections. Your argument that the future will inexplicably curb the deficit, without any credible predictions toward that end, on the basis that the future cannot be proven otherwise is...well, really fucking stupid.

The reality is that the deficit has exploded already since 2016, genius.

Of course there isn't a reality where the future exists and we can rely on anything but projections. Your argument that the future will inexplicably curb the deficit, without any credible predictions toward that end, on the basis that the future cannot be proven otherwise is...well, really fucking stupid.
Trump bringing back companies to America and punishing companies that left isn’t him working to fix the deficit?

Bet me pussy

Trump bringing back companies to America and punishing companies that left isn’t him working to fix the deficit?

Bet me pussy

Check the bet thread.

After trump wins again in 2020, he will get America into a surplus is my bet. Your bet is that won’t happen.

Put your account on it if you are so sure pussy

In the words of Johnny Sack from the Sopranos: "If you want to commit (e) suicide pills are a lot faster."

I could write a report saying finding Bigfoot is very likely, but until I present evidence of Bigfoot it’s just theory

The Deficit isn’t necessarily out of control, and a big thing Trump is doing is bringing back companies to America, which will decrease that

Guessing you didnt read that report, it presents alot of evidence.

I think we are hitting at least a slowdown, but it's just cyclical and was bound to happen. I don't see it being 2008 level bad, but maybe early 2000's or early 90's level. Housing prices are through the roof, but they have pretty much peaked and are starting to head in the other direction. Stock market seems to be at best leveling off if not downright starting to drop as well.

I’m against whiny ass little bitches

Fair enough. I'll bet you if you can answer this question:

Why would a populist, whose entire "reputation" was built on pandering to a base of angry voters, want to take on the dedication, ideological toughness, and responsibility of balancing the budget? Which is a difficult proposition. As well, why would he take on an idea that is popular in some opinion polls on the right, but for which Donald Trump would be blamed for any short term economic trouble?

Is Donald Trump good at taking responsibility for anything? Are his voters? Are modern Americans for that matter? Would Donald Trump, who harped about skipping out on Vietnam with a glib STD reference, have the testicular fortitude to lead the charge on an idea that requires a great deal of understanding and character?

Does he have understanding? If so, of what? What complicated political issues has he shown a mastery of?

Does he have character? Where do I find his character? Which ex wife or pre-paid mistress should I ask about it?

Please explain and I will join in some bet, @Trotsky , as this should all be amusing.

Guessing you didnt read that report, it presents alot of evidence.

Fortune telling and time travel do not exist. Therefore, we cannot craft or predict policies.

Invasion by martians in 2019 is a 50/50 proposition.

Fair enough. I'll bet you if you can answer this question:

Why would a populist, whose entire "reputation" was built on pandering to a base of angry voters, want to take on the dedication, ideological toughness, and responsibility of balancing the budget? Which is a difficult proposition. As well, why would he take on an idea that is popular in some opinion polls on the right, but for which Donald Trump would be blamed for any short term economic trouble?

Is Donald Trump good at taking responsibility for anything? Are his voters? Are modern Americans for that matter? Would Donald Trump, who harped about skipping out on Vietnam with a glib STD reference, have the testicular fortitude to lead the charge on an idea that requires a great deal of understanding and character?

Does he have understanding? If so, of what? What complicated political issues has he shown a mastery of?

Does he have character? Where do I find his character? Which ex wife or pre-paid mistress should I ask about it?

Please explain and I will join in some bet, @Trotsky , as this should all be amusing.
Because he’s running America like a business

Bet your account if you are so damn sure, because I am. If you think I’m nuts it’s 100% win for you, but when I win I’m going to enjoy the shit out of your loss

Invasion by martians in 2019 is a 50/50 proposition.

I head from H.G. Wells's great great grandson on an economics blog that the Martians are in fact coming in 2019.

I'm ready to take bets.

Because he’s running America like a business

Bet your account if you are so damn sure, because I am. If you think I’m nuts it’s 100% win for you, but when I win I’m going to enjoy the shit out of your loss

I don't think nor feel like you answered my question.

Hmm. I'll simplify it into two parts:

Does Donald Trump understand deep politics? (The business line is nice, but I wouldn't want my mechanic to run a pet shop.)

Does Donald Trump have the character to pursue something difficult and complicated?

I head from H.G. Wells's great great grandson on an economics blog that the Martians are in fact coming in 2019.

I'm ready to take bets.

I think @DIDM even making it to 2021 without getting banned is an enticing bet proposition.

Back