How do you feel about Ivan Drago's return?

either he's still a monster in the movie coaching his son or he's a shell of his former self suffering from brain damage accumulated from his fight with rocky.

Depends as long as he's not in the ring don't see much problem. What's he going to do after his boxing career, trainer or manage or both. It's not that far fetched, especially for a series like rocky

Honestly if done well it could be really interesting, I mean even in Rocky 4 with its cold war paranoia Drago ultimately turns against his handlers. I get the sense in the current climate though its potentially going to be even more nationalistic and just cast Drago as a monster again.

Stallone is writing this one so I'm sure it'll be fucking awful regardless of who's in it.

Rocky-Series-2-40th-Anniversary-051.jpg

Too soon.:(

K5o38_s-200x150.gif

I think it could be interesting. Young creed is full of anger and I can see a story-line where he gets himself in big trouble after beating old-man drago into a coma on the street.

Throw in a twist where creed inadvertently falls for drago's young hot daughter, and you have some good drama.

I'm sure it will be another solid move like Creed that due to the low standards of movies today or diversity will be praised like it's Rocky or some new cinematic masterpiece.
Yeah, I thought Creed sucked. Yet is was praised by critics. I just don't get it.

Back