How do you feel about Ivan Drago's return?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
I don't see how they can work him into the "Creed" storyline without tarnishing his legacy.

I'm not too happy about it. What about you other Rocky fans out there?

Please let his son kill Apollo's son.

I don't see how they can work him into the "Creed" storyline without tarnishing his legacy.

I'm not too happy about it. What about you other Rocky fans out there?

I am reserving judgment until I see it. It will be really easy to fuck this up, but there is an outside chance it will be done right, so we will see.

Please let his son kill Apollo's son.
His son kills Apollo's son and then Rocky discovers Crossfit, teams up with Thunder Lips whom he convinces to rent an AirBnB with in Russia, they build a garage gym to do a 3 minute long montage in, then comes back for revenge ONE. MORE. TIME.

CV-42AFU4AAsm2e.jpg

It's either going to be really, really great or one of the worst ideas ever (RIP Tommy Gunn)

Its gonna be fucking awesome. The fuck is the matter with you people?

For all we know, he could be a commissioner that hosts a match in Russia.

I'm sure it will be another solid move like Creed that due to the low standards of movies today or diversity will be praised like it's Rocky or some new cinematic masterpiece.

It's pretty cliche. Creed and Drago Jr. should fight for the affection of Clubber Lang's daughter in Creed 3.

Last edited:
I'm not too worried about Drago. Whatever he hits, he destroys. Even at 60, would be UFC champ with an 8-week camp.

Back