How do you feel about 2017 so far?

Not great but.. Mafia III (including DLC) was great, Ghost Recon was pretty good and MEA was decent.

Already looking forward to Far Cry 5 and Red Dead 2 next year.. those two should make 2018 pretty great on the XBox

Fuck me, @RoryFan, I thought that Tekken 7 was a PS4 exclusive. I had it wrongly listed. Good looking out. Fixed.

Yep it's great. It's the first fighting game on the PC that is superior in every way to the console equivalent. Strangely the pros are still holding tournaments on PS4's though.

not great, my electronic football broke.

iu

might see what that newfangled "madden" football game is about.

Not great but.. Mafia III (including DLC) was great, Ghost Recon was pretty good and MEA was decent.

Already looking forward to Far Cry 5 and Red Dead 2 next year.. those two should make 2018 pretty great on the XBox

You gonna get Sea of Thieves bro?

I know Mafia 3 got a lot of hate but I played the demo and it seemed pretty good. Especially the story. The guy being Dominican (like me) just added to my interest.

My gaming scaled back considerably this year.

Nioh - Was fantastic. I really loved it and think it is a worthy addition to my favorite genre right now.

Resident Evil 7 - A joy in VR. I was very pleased with the series' return to form even if it is different.

Zelda - Fun game, but I ran out of steam and just never picked it back up at a certain point. IMO it's kind of overrated.

Mass Effect Andromeda - Snoozefest. Decent idea but after 3 ME games this just feels like old hat. Played for a few hours and never picked it up again.

Horizon is next on my list eventually.

I know Mafia 3 got a lot of hate but I played the demo and it seemed pretty good. Especially the story. The guy being Dominican (like me) just added to my interest.

The gameplay is pretty repetitive, but I dont see that as much of a problem. Lots of games are repetitive, but the repetition is fun. Mafia 3 is one of those games. And the cutscene facial and body animations are incredible. Lincoln gives some guy side eye, and his body language matches his face. It's pretty cool.

Fifa 18 and 2k18 out soon.....happy days

One of the best gaming years in memory.
HZD
Switch - Zelda, Mario Kart, Rabbids, Splatoon 2
Nier
Nioh
Destiny 2
Persona 5
Hellblade

And that's off the top of my head and still more solid titles than I can remember in one year. Then you got Mario Odyssey in October and it's gonna be nuuuuts

Back