How do you cope in life knowing what animal abusers have done and continue to do to animals?

Pay no heed to the ignorant ramblings of the benighted cretins itt my friend and ponder instead upon the words of far wiser men than the delusional fools in here . .

2f829574177aaefae409cc7f4d271403.jpg

20170823_233721.jpg

Neither quote says anything about being able to decide which animals to be concerned about.

TS said he doesn't really care about the tasty one suffering.

Agreed but animals in the wild dont get tortured to death in boiling water or with blow torches etc

I know I cant control it and that if you cant control something and recognize it, it somehow magically makes you feel better, well I dont, I know I cant control it but that doesn't make me feel better it makes me feel worse.

The only thing that makes me feel a bit better is doing work to help the cause but I dont know how to go about helping animals in China, ive raised awareness a bit signed petitions I dont buy Chinese goods, Ive spread boycotte china media a bit, it all amounts to jack crap I want to know how to help them in a more significant way

There are definitely some shitty caretakers in any industry related to keeping and caring for animals. And there are definitely some seemingly standard practices that are less than ideal for the animal's welfare.

How do I sleep at night? On my side, single pillow.

I don't want anything to suffer. I eat meat, but I think any animal that needs to be killed should be treated humanely in both the raising and slaughtering of said animal. When you look at how animals actually live in nature, they usually aren't living wonderful lives. Nature is way more brutal towards wild animals than any livestock mistreatment that's ever occurred. That's not to say that I don't care when abuse happens to livestock, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. If I find out that a specific farmer or company uses abusive practices I'm more than happy to stop using them.

Why have you diverted so much attention towards China? There's nothing wrong with activism towards something you really believe in. It's your right to do so. I would just have to question your tactics and goals. For one, is spreading anti-China propaganda really going to effect change in any significant fashion? My guess is no.

Personally, I'll continue to own dogs and eat meat. I don't plan on giving it up either. Good luck on that crusade though!

It gets to me honestly. I think a lot about what pets/dairy and meat/test animals go through. Get upset. Day ruined. I can't help it. I'm too sensitive lol.

There are definitely some shitty caretakers in any industry related to keeping and caring for animals. And there are definitely some seemingly standard practices that are less than ideal for the animal's welfare.

How do I sleep at night? On my side, single pillow.

I don't want anything to suffer. I eat meat, but I think any animal that needs to be killed should be treated humanely in both the raising and slaughtering of said animal. When you look at how animals actually live in nature, they usually aren't living wonderful lives. Nature is way more brutal towards wild animals than any livestock mistreatment that's ever occurred. That's not to say that I don't care when abuse happens to livestock, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. If I find out that a specific farmer or company uses abusive practices I'm more than happy to stop using them.

Why have you diverted so much attention towards China? There's nothing wrong with activism towards something you really believe in. It's your right to do so. I would just have to question your tactics and goals. For one, is spreading anti-China propaganda really going to effect change in any significant fashion? My guess is no.

Personally, I'll continue to own dogs and eat meat. I don't plan on giving it up either. Good luck on that crusade though!

Well the animal torture boiling alive blow torching etc happens in the greatest numbers BY FAR in China, so while other places like Cambodia and Korea do things like this too, it happens wayyyyyyy more in China than anywhere else in the world.

makes you think though, what animals are fair game.

I remember my cat Joe. He was an all white cat and he used to zip around the cows in our slaughterhouse almost mocking them for his position. He was a great cat. I was upset when he died after I killed and ate him. Read online it is amazing tasting so had to try

Like cats and dogs?

If you are like many or most westerners you probably anthropomorphize with either a cat or a dog, and these and many other animals are being tortured to death in the worst ways possible. It happens alot in China, and it happens less often with sadists all over the world.

If you have alot of empathy and you love animals or a species of animal like cat or dog, how do you get over the pain?

Also how can I or we help these poor creatures? What can I do to help the animals in China?

If youve ever put your hand under the hot tap or over fire etc you will know how excruciating pain can get well you get to pull your hand away before the pain gets too much the animals have their whole bodies submerged in boiling water and other torture methods, because either the sadist enjoys it or if its in China they believe pain increases the taste of the meat.

To me knowing this fact has just wrecked my happiness/life, its like a nightmare thats real.

Bless your heart for caring. You're going to get trolled on here unfortunately.

I don't know, I am actively involved in helping save animals in my spare time. I try to eat non animal food and products and also try not to think about the horrible things and injustices to animals world wide. It's not a great place here, we have a lot of evil people on this planet.

Bless your heart for caring. You're going to get trolled on here unfortunately.

I don't know, I am actively involved in helping save animals in my spare time. I try to eat non animal food and products and also try not to think about the horrible things and injustices to animals world wide. It's not a great place here, we have a lot of evil people on this planet.

Thankyou brother, when you care this much about animals suffering, when someone trolls you or even badly victimizes you etc its just nothing, the pain difference is so vast that I dont even care about serious relationships or anything much, its just anything compared to that is next to nothing, But while that sound slike a good thing Id love to be at the point in life where trolls hurt my feelings and bothered me, I envy my former self that would get hurt and angry about that.

Thankyou brother, when you care this much about animals suffering, when someone trolls you or even badly victimizes you etc its just nothing, the pain difference is so vast that I dont even care about serious relationships or anything much, its just anything compared to that is next to nothing, But while that sound slike a good thing Id love to be at the point in life where trolls hurt my feelings and bothered me, I envy my former self that would get hurt and angry about that.

Also alot of them are suffering and angry and feeling down etc so im quite happy to take one on the chin if it boosts them up a bit, even if they are totally trying to screw me I know if they felt a bit better theyd probably be different.

What are you doing to make difference to help animals? Please explain.

It's important to contribute in some way if you're feeling this way.

To give you some perspective, watch a tribe of chimps in the wild grab a baby chimp from another tribe and tear its face off before proceeding to eat it. Nature is cruel and a lot of bad shit happens in this world. I used to think way too much about all the terrible things in the world too. Animal welfare concerned me too but I was more obsessed over rape, child molestation, genocide, etc. I wished I could be a superhero and kill all the sick fucks in the world. But of course I couldn't. And I only tortured myself with these thoughts. Not to mention this self induced torment doesn't actually help anybody. There isn't one less child who is molested thanks to me being angry about it. Neither does your obsessing over animal abuse result in one less cat in China tortured.

Here's a tip for happiness and a step closer to change: actually focus on the things you can change. Focus on actionable steps. Volunteer, donate, join a group that actually does stuff, act everyday with compassion, etc. The world is incredible complex as well so educate yourself. Real steps, not angry posting on social media to fool yourself into thinking you're doing something.

What are you doing to make difference to help animals? Please explain.

I have a facebook account, a youtube account, I make videos, I share/spread videos and pictures, I donate money to local animal welfare charities, I signed a petition, I dont buy Chinese goods knowingly and I check to see where they are made first. I spread the boycott china facebook page I think thats the best idea to help. Im trying to make all my lifes work about raising money for animal charities when I die I want to leave money that creates interest that will go to charities for animals, so I can keep giving money long after I am dead. I could go to China and help the protesters at Yulin but I think it would be too much for me to see it up close in reality.

I cant seem to make any significant impact but if you have any suggestions that would be great!

To give you some perspective, watch a tribe of chimps in the wild grab a baby chimp from another tribe and tear its face off before proceeding to eat it. Nature is cruel and a lot of bad shit happens in this world. I used to think way too much about all the terrible things in the world too. Animal welfare concerned me too but I was more obsessed over rape, child molestation, genocide, etc. I wished I could be a superhero and kill all the sick fucks in the world. But of course I couldn't. And I only tortured myself with these thoughts. Not to mention this self induced torment doesn't actually help anybody. There isn't one less child who is molested thanks to me being angry about it. Neither does your obsessing over animal abuse result in one less cat in China tortured.

Here's a tip for happiness and a step closer to change: actually focus on the things you can change. Focus on actionable steps. Volunteer, donate, join a group that actually does stuff, act everyday with compassion, etc. The world is incredible complex as well so educate yourself. Real steps, not angry posting on social media to fool yourself into thinking you're doing something.

Very clever I agree, infact being miserable about it may make you less able to help than if you were emotionally/mentally healthy. You can get more work done when you are not depressed and sad. Work that can help animals.

THE BIG PROBLEM IS if you are happy you tend to not think about or help out as much you are too busy enjoying life and you forget about the animals, so the key is be happy but make damn sure you help too even if it doesn't amount to much it really does help, you can help dozens or even hundreds of animals with charity etc even though there are hundreds of millions you cant help. I think that is well worth it esp considering others do the same thing it all adds up even if loads of suffering still happens despite your efforts. Also I make my lifes work about raising money for animals so much of what I do indirectly is about helping animals even if im not thinking about animals as I do my work.

I tell you if some of you guys like trolling, why not spread animal abuse footage, you would be helping spread awareness (which gets more people helping out) while getting your sadistic thrill form hurting other people emotionally!?

I mean you are gonna be hurting people anyway. Why not have a side effect of helping animals you perhaps like?

I have a facebook account, a youtube account, I make videos, I share/spread videos and pictures, I donate money to local animal welfare charities, I signed a petition, I dont buy Chinese goods knowingly and I check to see where they are made first. I spread the boycott china facebook page I think thats the best idea to help. Im trying to make all my lifes work about raising money for animal charities when I die I want to leave money that creates interest that will go to charities for animals, so I can keep giving money long after I am dead. I could go to China and help the protesters at Yulin but I think it would be too much for me to see it up close in reality.

I cant seem to make any significant impact but if you have any suggestions that would be great!

I'm sorry you seem so emotionally hurt. I really mean that. Start by fostering a dog or cat from a" high kill shelter" in your state or region. They're not hard to find. Even though you can't save the world, you would make a world of difference with the animals that you directly get involved with and literally change their lives.

It's a incredible rush and experience to pull a dog or cat out of a pound where their life may be at risk. Youll notice a sense of helplessness and relief with the animal, depression and it will slowly turn around once you provide a stable home and eventually adopt out to a family. You'll probably feel sadness to see them go to new home but that's the game.

It's not easy work, the animals are out of sorts and need to learn the skills to live in a home with humans and other animals and potty, use manners etc... But it's worth the work and challenges.

I'm sorry you seem so emotionally hurt. I really mean that. Start by fostering a dog or cat from a" high kill shelter" in your state or region. They're not hard to find. Even though you can't save the world, you would make a world of difference with the animals that you directly get involved with and literally change their lives.

It's a incredible rush and experience to pull a dog or cat out of a pound where their life may be at risk. Youll notice a sense of helplessness and relief with the animal, depression and it will slowly turn around once you provide a stable home and eventually adopt out to a family. You'll probably feel sadness to see them go to new home but that's the game.

It's not easy work, the animals are out of sorts and need to learn the skills to live in a home with humans and other animals and potty, use manners etc... But it's worth the work and challenges.

Oh yea I already have strays ive taken on and one from a shelter that might have been put down if she wasnt re homed I pick up the pieces where local careless idiots dont look after their pets, I help that way too but fantastic idea getting a pet from a high kill shelter thanks for the tip!! Unfortunately you can only take on a few animals, maybe with more money I can take on more. I want to make a bigger scale impact

Hey TS I have a wife, kids and a job...I'm at work 9-10 hours every day and when I come home, I do my part of the chores and play with my kids and try to find some "good" time with my wife...so you see, problem solved, no time to think about animals in China. Some days I don't even have time to think about my own problems.
Not knowing how to "cope in life" because of animals sufering in China proves to me that your life has to be pretty damn good and you don't have other problems or responsabilities.

Hey TS I have a wife, kids and a job...I'm at work 9-10 hours every day and when I come home, I do my part of the chores and play with my kids and try to find some "good" time with my wife...so you see, problem solved, no time to think about animals in China. Some days I don't even have time to think about my own problems.
Not knowing how to "cope in life" because of animals sufering in China proves to me that your life has to be pretty damn good and you don't have other problems or responsabilities.

Donate bro, your job is taking away your focus from what matters the most to you in life its taking you off your lifes purpose! Your highest purpose! Be that animals, children, people, or whatever is most important to you.

I work part time so yes I have more time to think and see pictures on the net.

Also looking at your profile it says you are on here every minute of everyday, so you probably dont have a job or a wife and you probably troll alot?

Last edited:
Donate bro, your job is taking away your focus from what matters the most to you in life its taking you off your lifes purpose! Your highest purpose! Be that animals, children, people, or whatever is most important to you.

I work part time so yes I have more time to think and see pictures on the net.

Also looking at your profile it says you are on here every minute of everyday, so you probably dont have a job or a wife and you probably troll alot?
Nah "bro"...I simply don't log out. You know that's a option.
I don't even know my password anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back