How do you cope in life knowing what animal abusers have done and continue to do to animals?

Factory farming is the #1 contributor to climate change and along with sugar is responsible for the diabetes and heart disease epidemic.
"Who cares about animal abuse".

The retardation of sherdoggers never ceases to amaze me.

idraw-the-line-all-animals-want-to-live-food-pet-18281632.png

this should say

"All animals want to live and because of pets and farming all of these animals get a chance to live".

That is what is important to ALL of the animals in that picture. Not how they die as animals don not think or worry about that. That they 'get a chance to live' and if they are not kept as pets or farmed they will not have that chance. So that is why both are good for the animals.

(not speaking to factory farming but rather free range or ethical farming)

It's the reality of nature.

Countless baby animals die everyday from predators, neglect, etc...

Animals like pack canids tear apart and eat other animals while they are still alive.

I'd just stop anthropomorpizing animals and deal with it.

You/we truly live in luxury when we stop having to worry about our own daily survival and start worrying about other creature's suffering. Projecting our own exact emotions and feelings on them is delusional.

The world is a dark and cruel place with things hurting and killing each other

Baby animals are slaughtered by predators or starve to death everyday

It's a fact of life

There are 7 billion people out there

Think of the most depraved scenario possible it's probably happening right now

There are 7 billion people out there

Think of the most depraved scenario possible it's probably happening right now

Its happening right now to thousands , fur farms are busy and so many dogs get skinned alive, I cant post the real footage so the before photo will have to do. Each one of these dogs would love you unconditionally and love the person about to skin them unconditionally, everyone of them is completely innocent and getting the punishment only the worst people in history deserve

CHINA-DOGS.png

Last edited:
I try not to think about it. I honestly can't watch those SPCA commercials. I have to change the channel or I get depressed.

I try not to think about it. I honestly can't watch those SPCA commercials. I have to change the channel or I get depressed.

Not thinking about it doesn't help them, its good for you but not for the animals you love, why do you turn your back on the animals you love?

<bball1>

There's much more horrendous shit going on in the world than how the Chinese treat cats and dogs. It's even worse going back in history.

Out of all the shit happening in the world, this is what you get emo about?

Yes, it seems odd but its actually quite normal, lots of people get upset about animal suffering and not human suffering, I dont think we have a choice in the matter it depends how you were brought up as a child etc , depends on your life experience, were you brought up with children or animals or both have you had a child yourself, are your parents caring towards people or animals or both? etc etc etc

It seems odd because its not even our own species but it isnt odd because so many people are the same as me. Its normal.

I agree starving children are more important than starving animals for example but I cant change my feelings to care for children. Theres no on or off switch there's no choice. I care for cats and dogs and I dont care for humans children pigs cows or chickens.

I will add however that no LIFE FORM suffers more than the animals in China which include cats and dogs and in huge numbers, so in my opinion they are one of the most important causes to help in the world. That is where suffering is greatest in the entire world.

Yes, it seems odd but its actually quite normal, lots of people get upset about animal suffering and not human suffering, I dont think we have a choice in the matter it depends how you were brought up as a child etc , depends on your life experience, were you brought up with children or animals or both have you had a child yourself, are your parents caring towards people or animals or both? etc etc etc

It seems odd because its not even our own species but it isnt odd because so many people are the same as me. Its normal.

I agree starving children are more important than starving animals for example but I cant change my feelings to care for children. Theres no on or off switch there's no choice. I care for cats and dogs and I dont care for humans children pigs cows or chickens.

I will add however that no LIFE FORM suffers more than the animals in China which include cats and dogs and in huge numbers, so in my opinion they are one of the most important causes to help in the world. That is where suffering is greatest in the entire world.
Yea, you definitely sound like you have autism.

Also, if you actually believe what you wrote in blue/underlined, you're either incredibly sheltered or stupid beyond belief

Two spots the the left for me.
Lol I've kinda hated every response itt but in all honesty that's pretty much where I'm at.

I of course recognize the moral relativism of my position.

Yea, you definitely sound like you have autism.

Also, if you actually believe what you wrote in blue/underlined, you're either incredibly sheltered or stupid beyond belief

Why do I sound like I have autism? O r was it a guess based on alot of people having it esp online?

Its happening right now to thousands , fur farms are busy and so many dogs get skinned alive, I cant post the real footage so the before photo will have to do. Each one of these dogs would love you unconditionally and love the person about to skin them unconditionally, everyone of them is completely innocent and getting the punishment only the worst people in history deserve

CHINA-DOGS.png

i cant fix those things so i just choose not to think about it

Pay no heed to the ignorant ramblings of the benighted cretins itt my friend and ponder instead upon the words of far wiser men than the delusional fools in here . .

2f829574177aaefae409cc7f4d271403.jpg

20170823_233721.jpg

Identity of TS confirmed.
IMG_1497.JPG

Back