How do you cope in life knowing what animal abusers have done and continue to do to animals?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Like cats and dogs?

If you are like many or most westerners you probably anthropomorphize with either a cat or a dog, and these and many other animals are being tortured to death in the worst ways possible. It happens alot in China, and it happens less often with sadists all over the world.

If you have alot of empathy and you love animals or a species of animal like cat or dog, how do you get over the pain?

Also how can I or we help these poor creatures? What can I do to help the animals in China?

If youve ever put your hand under the hot tap or over fire etc you will know how excruciating pain can get well you get to pull your hand away before the pain gets too much the animals have their whole bodies submerged in boiling water and other torture methods, because either the sadist enjoys it or if its in China they believe pain increases the taste of the meat.

To me knowing this fact has just wrecked my happiness/life, its like a nightmare thats real.

The way you feel about cats and dogs being killed isn't a lot different to how an ethical vegan feels about farm animals meeting the same fate.

jAhyMtS.jpg

To me knowing this fact has just wrecked my happiness/life, its like a nightmare thats real.
Chill out and smoke a joint bro.

Animal abuse is no laughing matter, but I learned a long time ago you can't save everyone. And how are these animals any more special than say kids who were abused?

There are some truly sick fucks walking amongst us though. You just have to keep living your life and do your best to help out when you can.

I dont disagree, terrible things happen to children, good people, and other animals. With regards to pigs and chickens in the west, well they have it bad, but they get killed with MUCH less pain than the animals in China, in the west we TRY to kill them quickly and painlessly but in China they try to make them feel as much pain and fear as possible. Being shot with a bolt gun to the brain is alot better than being boiled alive.

But I agree they are alive, they feel pain and fear like we do, and because they are a different species and less intelligent, how they feel and their life itself does not matter and we keep hurting them stressing them, and killing them, their whole lives are just short and nasty and they are just used so we can eat them. I think its very simlar to the Holocaust or slavery how we treat animals in the west, and we in the west treat animals the best compared to the rest of the world.

Last edited:
I dont disagree, terrible things happen to children, good people, and other animals. With regards to pigs and chickens in the west, well they have it bad, but they get killed with MUCH less pain than the animals in China, in the west we TRY to kill them quickly and painlessly but in China they try to make them feel as much pain and fear as possible. Being shot with a bolt gun to the brain is alot better than being boiled alive.

But I agree they are alive, they feel pain and fear like we do, and because they are a different species and less intelligent, how they feel and their life itself does not matter and we keep hurting them stressing them, and killing them, their whole lives are just short and nasty and they are just used so we can eat them. I think its very simlar to the Holocaust or slavery how we treat animals in the west, and we in the west treat animals the best compared to the rest of the world.
There's literally nothing you can do about any of that man, millions of people enjoy eating meat so killing animals for food is here to stay no matter the country.

Animals attack and eat other animals in the wild all the time too. You never watched the Discovery Channel? Nature is not kind.

<Fedor23>

There's literally nothing you can do about any of that man, millions of people enjoy eating meat so killing animals for food is here to stay no matter the country.

Animals attack and eat other animals in the wild all the time too. You never watched the Discovery Channel? Nature is not kind.

<Fedor23>

Agreed but animals in the wild dont get tortured to death in boiling water or with blow torches etc

I know I cant control it and that if you cant control something and recognize it, it somehow magically makes you feel better, well I dont, I know I cant control it but that doesn't make me feel better it makes me feel worse.

The only thing that makes me feel a bit better is doing work to help the cause but I dont know how to go about helping animals in China, ive raised awareness a bit signed petitions I dont buy Chinese goods, Ive spread boycotte china media a bit, it all amounts to jack crap I want to know how to help them in a more significant way

Agreed but animals in the wild dont get tortured to death in boiling water or with blow torches etc

I know I cant control it and that if you cant control something and recognize it, it somehow magically makes you feel better well I dont I know I cant control it but it doesn't make me feel better it makes me feel worse.

The only thing that makes me feel a bit better is doing work to help the cause but I dont know how to go about helping animals in China, ive raised awareness a bit signed petitions I dont buy Chinese goods, Ive spread boycotte china media a bit, it all amounts to jack crap I want to know how to help them in a more significant way
Go read up on Otters and their violent rapist tendencies. Dolphins can also be cruel bastards to other sea creatures for no reason.

Honestly it sounds like you need counseling bro. Life is pretty cruel sometimes, and all things considered animals being killed inhumanely for food isn't really at the top of most people's priority lists.

paweltitle.jpg

Cats and dogs have no more intrinsic value than any other animal. They all deserve to be included in our little moral club.

You can help end animal abuse by going vegan and encouraging others to do likewise. You have to lead by example and stop fixating on what people in other countries are doing because we also subject the animals here in the west to some terrible atrocities and we enslave, exploit, abuse and murder them on a massive scale.

To focus exclusively on individual cases of animal exploitation such as the dog meat trade in Korea or dolphin slaughter in Japan is to miss the bigger picture completely and only serves to fool people who consider themselves animal lovers into thinking that animal abuse is something only the "others" do.

Being eaten alive is one of my biggest fears.

I'm too busy blocking out/ignore fathers being forced to fuck their daughters by Boko Haram or mothers and daughters sharing the same bed with their Isis captors. My sympathy can only stretch so far, ts. But good on you.

Why China? I'm sure there's enough animal abuse going around in your neck of the woods that you could be focused on stopping...

Not saying that China is better but most of the meat industry treats living creatures like absolute shit. Some animals never even get to leave their little boxes, and are engineered to not even be properly functioning beings. So you need to take that into consideration when saying that the West is much better.

I absolutely hate animal cruelty and it truly sometimes ruin my day. I am also against mass production of meat and don't buy the bullshit that without these inhumane conditions we would all starve horseshit.

That being said, TS, no, I won't embark on some kind of Djihad against animal cruelty.

Why China? I'm sure there's enough animal abuse going around in your neck of the woods that you could be focused on stopping...

Exactly.
Its not abuse if its culturally ingrained. Have you heard any Indians bitching about cows being slaughtered for food?

Forget animals. How do you cope with all the abused children in the world?

Ton of bad shit happens every day on this planet. Why you chose to focus on the animal abuse I don't know. Focus on what you can actually affect in your life instead of shit on the other side of the planet that can't do anything about. Go to the local animal shelter in the your area today to donate and volunteer if you care so much.

Like cats and dogs?

If you are like many or most westerners you probably anthropomorphize with either a cat or a dog, and these and many other animals are being tortured to death in the worst ways possible. It happens alot in China, and it happens less often with sadists all over the world.

If you have alot of empathy and you love animals or a species of animal like cat or dog, how do you get over the pain?

Also how can I or we help these poor creatures? What can I do to help the animals in China?

If youve ever put your hand under the hot tap or over fire etc you will know how excruciating pain can get well you get to pull your hand away before the pain gets too much the animals have their whole bodies submerged in boiling water and other torture methods, because either the sadist enjoys it or if its in China they believe pain increases the taste of the meat.

I have a job and kids that take up all of my time. I love animals, but honestly there's not enough time in the day to worry about this shit. Plus steak is fucking delicious.

Back