How Do You Cook This

kc003.jpg

Its called a King Cut T-Bone ans is 48oz.
I cut it into 4 x 12oz steaks so I can cook it to perfection. Start by making a compound butter. Then once its cooled heat up a pan to smoking temp. Season the steak(salt, pepper, garlic). Sear the steak on each side and then place it in the oven with the compound butter on it. Cook to a mid rare/ medium.

My preferred cut is a porterhouse, it has the filet in it. A NY strip on one side and the filet on the other. It's hard to cook the strip without overcooking the filet but it's as mouthwatering as tits
You're not talking about 60 year old man tits are you? Because we don't like those.

kc003.jpg

Its called a King Cut T-Bone ans is 48oz.

Definitely on a grill! You could even grill it for a while then stick it in the oven to finish cooking the inside.

Definitely don't want to cook this past medium though!

I would leave it out to get to room temperature, cook it to 125 degree internal temperature and then reverse sear it.

If you aren't serious:

milk-steak-gif-4.gif
With a side of jelly beans. Raw

Throw a little tenderizer on it, put some oil in a pan, and sear it on both sides until medium rare.

I'd throw my shopping cart on top of this and grill that to perfection.
c237277e397f161f29bd712829c9df18.jpg

Put it in a blender with acai berries and spinach for a delicious smoothie

Salt pepper oil sear on one side on a smoking hot pan. Flip it, give it maybe 1 minute on the other side then into a low to medium oven.

Baste with pan juice constantly while frying and a couple of times while in the oven.

Take it out and rest it for over 5 mins, then baste again and slice it into about 10 pieces.

I'd give it to my wife. She knows how to handle my meat just the way I like it.

I would either cut it into steaks or sear it and finish it in the oven like a roast.