How do we discourage stupid people with poor character from reproducing?

Do you think that stupid people with no character are aware that they are stupid or that they have no real character?

I think that ignorance is bliss.

Education may help but Tracy Morgan did a skit on this one time about how in poverty, if you want to give me something, you give me sex.

Actually, a good part of the 3rd world also has low birth rates. The idea that they're exploding while the responsible first world is shrinking is only partly true.

Remember that the replacement rate is 2.2 kids per woman.

TOTAL FERTILITY RATE(CHILDREN BORN/WOMAN)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html

A few highlights:

-Brazil at 1.75

-Mexico and El Salvador (derp, Latinas get pregnant when you look at them! derrr) at 2.24 and 1.87 respectively

-Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, at 2.11

-Ultra-fundamentalist Saudi Arabia at 2.09

The overall trend is still there, but it's murkier than a lot of people think

Distract them with car keys but honestly I don't think you can D.

There is something odd about people in developed nations who have below replacement birth rate already wishing to further reduce it.

What's the long game with that one?

But the imagration rate is still skyrocketing.

Population growth is happening everywhere, even if it’s not from majority born.

You'd have a very Asian looking planet

iq_and_the_wealth_of_nations.jpg

Thoughts? Should people with low IQ's and/or a low level of intelligence be encouraged not to reproduce by some means?

The best idea I can come up with is to eliminate the welfare state, which would discourage dummies from creating more dummies.

I prefer that people with low IQ reproduce over those who are immoral.

I prefer that people with low IQ reproduce over those who are immoral.

The problem is there's a direct correlation to low IQ and violent crime. The prisons are absolutely filled with violent individuals with low IQ. The science behind this is concrete.

The problem is there's a direct correlation to low IQ and violent crime. The prisons are absolutely filled with violent individuals with low IQ. The science behind this is concrete.

I would classify violent criminals as being immoral....

I could seed entire cities. I bench 285 and IQ is 285. Lemme know if you need me.

We've got falling birth rates across the EU, we already covered due to being more highly educated etc.

We've falling birth rates because of idiotic policy that keeps on going for the last 20? years.

I would imagine the retarded general population ie welfare leeches to take some large amount of money to be sterilized saving money in the long run.

there is a lady who pays drug addicts to get sterilized.

I think that is a good way for reducing the chances of having children being born into horrible environments.

Because before they implemented the 1 child policy they were fairly well educated and having 3982927 kids each. Their 1 child policy is 40 years too late.
well educated? The vast majority of the population were uneducated peasants. In fact, China had a lower GDP per capita than North Korea until the 90's.
oCs7Vkb.png

Currently they have a negative birth rate and are shrinking and aging faster than western europe or Japan.

Back