How do we discourage stupid people with poor character from reproducing?

MeWithInfinityGauntlet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thoughts? Should people with low IQ's and/or a low level of intelligence be encouraged not to reproduce by some means?

The best idea I can come up with is to eliminate the welfare state, which would discourage dummies from creating more dummies.

Give them Money. Pay them 5 million dollars in Cash after you get them fixed. People would be volunteering the right to make babies for that much money.

Give them Money. Pay them 5 million dollars in Cash after you get them fixed. People would be volunteering the right to make babies for that much money.
Yeah I thought of that before. But tbh I think if you got rid of the welfare state a lot of people would do it for $100,000-200,000 or so.

Eliminate the welfare state and stupid people are still gonna be fuckin
Probably even more since they sint got no money to do anything else and need a place to stay

Eliminate the welfare state and stupid people are still gonna be fuckin
Probably even more since they sint got no money to do anything else and need a place to stay
Yeah, but once they have the kids them and their kids will just die off like dumb people did throughout history.

Isn't there some STD that fucks up the woman's insides so she can't have kids? That might be Mother Nature's solution to making ho's not reproduce.

How did you discourage the urge to fuck.

Good luck with this one.

How many welfare queens plan their childbearing?

About as much as they plan to be single mothers?

Well also we could keep them on welfare on the conditional basis that they can't reproduce. If they get pregnant make them get an abortion or kick them off welfare if they won't get the abortion.

Thoughts? Should people with low IQ's and/or a low level of intelligence be encouraged not to reproduce by some means?

The best idea I can come up with is to eliminate the welfare state, which would discourage dummies from creating more dummies.
Also, this will not work. People that think getting rid of social welfare programs wjll make social problems go away need their brains checked.
The problem came before the program. That's why we created them.
Getting rid of welfare just means you have more lawlessness and problems.
Poor people aren't going to stop being poor. Crime in those areas will increase. People are not going to stop fucking. Children will starve. People will be more desperate and do worse crimes.
There is no getting rid of welfare in a modern society.

Stupid people are usually poor people. Fix that and Bob's your uncle.

In all seriousness...educate them.
Societies with high education levels tend to populate less. China is a major exception. But take a look at naturalized birth rates of any first world nation and they are almost always less than immigrants or 2nd and 3rd world.

Last edited:
Society needs stupid people, in the distant future stupid people will become less important. Then they will evolve out..

Just put shit in doritos and hot dogs that sterilizes the people eating them.

Back