How do people legitimately believe Conor is going to win?

Aside from the fact that Conor is bigger, stronger, tougher, smarter, and a better fighter, people are underestimating the impact that USADA will have on Floyd.

Boxing fans are close to drawing their last breath and they know it. They run around here with fallacies like Conor has no boxing experience, and he won't even land a punch on Floyd because they've convinced themselves that is the only possible reality for if it is not, their whole world as they know it will no longer exist.

If and when Conor destroys Floyd, he is not just beating the best boxer ever, he is beating boxing and selling it off as the poor third-rate sport as it is to some desperate new sports network looking to make it. Nobody will care about it anymore, and rightfully so.

That's right. Everyone forgets how young Canelo was when he fought Floyd and how much better Canelo got after that. Conor will likely dominate. He's just too big and Floyd is too old.
casuals who know nothing about boxing , you're all dismissed

casuals who know nothing about boxing , you're all dismissed
I was boxing before you were born, son. I have witnessed its decline into the corrupt joke it is now. And Conor is about to deliver the final nail into boxing's coffin. And rightfully so.

I went to a party last night and got into a bunch of arguments over this. Wtf are people thinking? 2 of my friends have said Conor will win because he KOs people. Makes me want to shoot my balls with a potato gun.
I had a guy tell me that Conor basically fights bare knuckle and that hell be able to take Floyds punches because of the gloves.
These people suck

I was boxing before you were born, son. I have witnessed its decline into the corrupt joke it is now. And Conor is about to deliver the final nail into boxing's coffin. And rightfully so.
I'm sure you were boxing on mayweathers level , I've boxed and trust me 50 - 0

I went to a party last night and got into a bunch of arguments over this. Wtf are people thinking? 2 of my friends have said Conor will win because he KOs people. Makes me want to shoot my balls with a potato gun.
Offer these people bets at even money. May as well exploit their stupidity.

most people don't understand the difference in speed between these 2

most people don't seem to understand Mcgregor won't be able to use kicks to set up strikes

most people don't understand the cardio difference, this isn't a 3 or even 5 rd fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back