How do my favourite fighters in their primes match up against champs now

Fedor beats Stipe easily.

DC beats Shogun but Shogun has a chance to shock DC.

Saku would lose to Whitaker but mostly because he should be fighting at WW.

Gomi while legendary would struggle with a southpaw who can counter wild punches like Conor can.

Prime BJJ would beat Holloway IMO. But Holloway ain't no bitch and would make it interesting.

UnfoldedHauntingAntelopegroundsquirrel.gif

11_medium.gif

{<huh}

GSP now and GSP in his prime are two different fighters
I agree he doesn't have quite the same athleticism he used to, but the point is its by no means some kind of clean matchup for GSP. It's a very dangerous fight IMO.

Stipe destroys Fedor
DC castrates Shogun
Whittaker assassinates Sakuraba
GSP dominates Woodley
McGregor executes Gomi
Holloway buries Penn

I agree he doesn't have quite the same athleticism he used to, but the point is its by no means some kind of clean matchup for GSP. It's a very dangerous fight IMO.

Dangerous in a sense Woodley could KO him but that’s his only way of winning and GSP would prepare for that. Look at how Rory completely shut him down and tooled him

Stipe sleep fedor
Dc wrestlerape shogun
Sakuraba stand zero chance against Whittaker
Gsp bests woodley
Gomi would get absolutely toy’d by mcgregor

Dangerous in a sense Woodley could KO him but that’s his only way of winning and GSP would prepare for that. Look at how Rory completely shut him down and tooled him
Definitely a possibility that Tyron backs himself into the cage again and just gets paralysed there. I've said on previous threads that I pick GSP against Woodley. However, it's nearly a 50/50 fight for me, I think Woodley is pragmatic enough in preparation and gameplanning that he wouldn't just allow GSP to land the jab all night and look to time a bomb.

HW: Fedor vs Stipe
LHW: Shogun vs Cormier
MW: Sakuraba vs Whitaker
WW: GSP vs Woodley
LW: Gomi vs Conor
FW: Bj Penn (#2 lightweight of all time, cut to featherweight b4) vs Max

Fedor
Not sure
Whitaker
GSP
Conor
BJ

SAKU would be bored to know he has to fight someone like Whitaker.

Carry job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back