How do I upgrade my friends?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of my old friends are still working dead-end jobs, in relationships, use drugs, let themselves go physically, are socially awkward, etc. and I've simply grown past them. I want to upgrade my friends to young, single, fit professionals that are good with women.

It's been a while since I've tried to make new friends though and I don't know where to meet people or where to begin. How can I go about gently "breaking up" with my old friends? Where can I meet new people?

well how about at the place you frequent and u find up to par, work,gym, take a bjj class,through the signíficant other.

Go to Settings\About Friends\Check for updates.

Make sure you're on WiFi or have unlimited data, ben.

just gotta grind out some gold or some better gear, just like online fgt

First of all, cut out the old friends. It's easy. Just stop hanging with them.

Go spend time where you can find the people you're looking. For example, you could volunteer in a mentoring program like Big Brothers. You will meet other people who are upping their game in life. That's just one example. Start filling your time like that and you'll have a legit excuse to blow off your old friends.

Fuckin fancy pants sellout thinks hes too good now

take a look in the mirror and downgrade yourself with reality then its all even

QUESTION: Do you have a lot of disposable income?

If not, how about some cocaine?

*Did not read OP

you sound like a massive douchebag. youre not going to 'upgrade' your friends if you yourself are also a low life.

As far as your old friends...

Just tell them you need a break. Explain that you're suffocating on their bullshit and say, peace out bitches!

As far as meeting new people...

Church, Bars, work; hell even Wal-Mart. Just say what's up? Weed out the snakes through conversation.

Facebook could be an option. Then again it could also be a disaster.

Speak Up.

Show them this OP.

They won't want to hang out with you.

Just stop answering their attempts to hang out and meet people at your fabulous high paying job and cool clubs you go to with all your new money and hotness.

Stop being poor is one step

<{poor?}>

None of the Hampton folks want to hang out with your peasant ass

<DisgustingHHH>

If you need to come here to ask how to make new friends then you should just keep your old friends.

Well, assuming you don't have a dead-end job, work would be the obvious place to start.

You sound poor at making friends

*first time I used that expression. I feel like one of thE team. Wait. No. Like the leader of the team. USA! USA!

To meet people you'll have to frequent places or events of things you enjoy. The people you have things in common with will be there too. It takes time though

Well id let you hang out with me except your post/like ratio is too poor

Making friends is 70% finding the right people and 50% being a good friend to them. I recently fired all my friends....it wasn't easy to do that, because none of them take me seriously.

A lot of my old friends are still working dead-end jobs, in relationships, use drugs, let themselves go physically, are socially awkward, etc. and I've simply grown past them. I want to upgrade my friends to young, single, fit professionals that are good with women.

It's been a while since I've tried to make new friends though and I don't know where to meet people or where to begin. How can I go about gently "breaking up" with my old friends? Where can I meet new people?

Join your local toastmasters.

Join local churches on sundays.

You are who you hang around with. Ditch those bums.

Also find rich people to hand out with.

Back