How do I make a snowman?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Last year I tried for the first time and couldn’t do it. Do I need some sort of machine? Am I supposed to use a little bucket like when you are building sand castles?

Start with snow balls.

Don't try it. You're an idiot and you will only hurt yourself. Any person asking that question is too stupid to undertake that venture.

I'd apologize for saying that if I was sure it was the first time you heard it but it's not.

LOL It just got me thinking are you a millennial? I wonder how helpless and clueless they are about innocent easy outdoor activities that I could do when I was like 5? Do they know how to climb a tree, make forts in the woods, play ding dong ditch, toilet paper someones house?

Last edited:
You have to do it with wet sticky snow. If you try to do it with light, fluffy snow or crisp, icy snow you’re wasting your fucking time.

Sniff some glue first then go outside and roll 3 balls of snow one being twice as large as the next and be the envy of your neighborhood. My snowmen can last till May if I do it right.

playing god wont end well for you TS, hinking you can just create life when you feel like it just because it looks fun. Once you do it you need to accept everyuthing thaty comes after is on you, once that snowman turns on its creator you will be sorry.

TS seems like the type of person that needs to read the cooking instructions for Pop-tarts.

If you can't make a snowman you may be gender fluid

Basically I can't tell if you're a bitch boy or a shit girl.

tenor.gif

I'm bumping this thread to go along with other thread on how to make peanut butter cookies. How the hell did you have the ability to get on the internet using a computer?

To answer this thread: roll your balls in the snow to get it started.

take off all your clothes and stand in the snow for about 3 hours

let me know when you’ve done that and I’ll tell you the next step

You have to use the yellow snow.

Back