How Do I get toned like this guy????

Someone's salty over a spelling error.

PS, we can also see that the post where the error was made has been edited.

tmpYz9Bi0.jpg

The guy you showed a picture of is smaller than my 12 year old nephew that doesn't even lift.. dafuq is toned muscle??? You mean being skinny???

So you want Ethiopian abs?

That's easy to attain.

Starve.

The guy you showed a picture of is smaller than my 12 year old nephew that doesn't even lift.. dafuq is toned muscle??? You mean being skinny???
I dont want big bodybuilder muscle i want a toned physique with functional strength like guy in picture..

It's good to see these types of threads pop up once in a while.

I dont want big bodybuilder muscle i want a toned physique with functional strength like guy in picture..
Getting big bodybuilder muscle isn't easy and takes years and years. Start lifting and maintain at some point when you're happy with the mass you have and stay low bodyfat

Its because of the movements they do, non explosive high volume movements. Humans build practical, functional muscle through movements that are similar to that of our ape ancestors like pull ups.

Pull-ups? An exercise that by any definition should be non-explosive and high volume?

If your pull-ups are explosive, you're doing them wrong. If your pull-ups are low volume, you're weak.

You mean a skinny weakling?
I want to have toned muscle which is lean,compact and good for function instead of just being big. Also i Don't want bodybuilder muscle because it turns to fat when you stop working out like arnold Scharzeneggar.
Pull-ups? An exercise that by any definition should be non-explosive and high volume?

If your pull-ups are explosive, you're doing them wrong. If your pull-ups are low volume, you're weak.
have you seen crossfit pullups?

Waking up one day looking like a body builder is the worst.

Heavy barbells, not even once.

Back