How Do I get toned like this guy????

Yea exactly the smaller more leaner body mass guys like bruce lee are alot stronger than big bodybuilders because leaner muscle is denser with more protein and fast twitch fibers rather than slow water fibers.
<TrumpWrong1>

Yea exactly the smaller more leaner body mass guys like bruce lee are alot stronger than big bodybuilders because leaner muscle is denser with more protein and fast twitch fibers rather than slow water fibers.
Why are people still this retarded. Smaller guys are stronger than bigger guys? Since when? Water fibers? Leaner muscle?
Also do you even know what lean means?

Edit: You can be twice someone's size and still be much leaner than them.

1. Fast twitch fibers are bigger than slow twitch fibers; this is well-established fact.
2. There is no such thing as "leaner muscle". Muscle by definition, is lean. I think what you're referring to is myofibril vs sarcoplasmic muscle, which is still debated.

1. Fast twitch fibers are bigger than slow twitch fibers; this is well-established fact.
2. There is no such thing as "leaner muscle". Muscle by definition, is lean. I think what you're referring to is myofibril vs sarcoplasmic muscle, which is still debated.
Yes exactly sarcoplasmic muscle, big bodybuilders have sarcoplasmic muscle only from slow non explosive non functional excercises so their muscle doesn't work the same as myofibril.

Why are people still this retarded. Smaller guys are stronger than bigger guys? Since when? Water fibers? Leaner muscle?
Also do you even know what lean means?
Bodybuilder muscle is lean in the sense that there isnt much fat but its less functional sarcoplastic muscle from nonexplosive movements.

Ah yes "bodybuilder muscle"
Its because of the movements they do, non explosive high volume movements. Humans build practical, functional muscle through movements that are similar to that of our ape ancestors like pull ups.

Its because of the movements they do, non explosive high volume movements. Humans build practical, functional muscle through movements that are similar to that of our ape ancestors like pull ups.
lots of bodybuilders do pullups bud

Rofl.

What about Oly lifts, such as the snatch? I believe @belph recommended the snatch as p4p #1 must-do exercise for basketball players.

Spend less time on the strength and conditioning forum of sherdog.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I wrote.

You do realize my quotation doesn't change right? You also realize that it shows you edited your post, right? We can safely assume two things

1. I'm a cunt.

2. That isn't what you originally put.

Back