How do I get rid of my man boobs? (pics)

Fraser B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe this belongs in the diet forum because it may be mainly just diet. I've gotten older and my body has really changed. I'm embarrassed by these pics because my chest always looked so good in the past. Is it mainly just diet/cutting out the bad fats in my diet, like drinking and eating bad foods before I go to sleep? I find that working out builds my chest but it no longer cuts it up anymore.

These 4 pics are all in the same month. The first 2 pics were taken when I was out in the day partying and my chest looks like shit. The next 2 pics were right when I was working out or after a work out, which I think my chest looks good in but only because I was lifting right before I took the pics. I want my chest to look like that all the time or even better. The first 2 pics just make me sick.

And these pics are from 5 years ago, one where I'm just standing there and the other flexing, neither of them were taken after a work out.

So what are the best methods to get that fat off my chest in the first 2 pics posted?? Drink nothing but water? Work out legs a lot harder like twice a week instead of once a week? Start walking every morning as soon as I wake up? No bread? Are there certain chest exercises that I can do to get the fat off as well? Please help me out here. Thanks

First of all, you look fine. What the problem is?

Second of all, a healthy diet with a caloric deficit will help to reduce your fat content but don't hold your breath on losing titty fat - the fat will disappear wherever your body decides to remove it first. You will have to continue to diet until your overall fat content is to your satisfaction.

Lastly, there are no special fat-reducing chest exercises... but perhaps some low impact cardio will aid your overall quest to reduce fat.

First of all, you look fine. What the problem is?

Second of all, a healthy diet with a caloric deficit will help to reduce your fat content but don't hold your breath on losing titty fat - the fat will disappear wherever your body decides to remove it first. You will have to continue to diet until your overall fat content is to your satisfaction.

Lastly, there are no special fat-reducing chest exercises... but perhaps some low impact cardio will aid your overall quest to reduce fat.

Gotcha. That's actually what I needed to hear. I tried cutting all my fat for a few months just to reduce the titty fat and it didn't work at all even though I thought I was doing the right things. But with what you said I need to stay on the path of eating right and overtime if I am doing the right thing, the titty fat will go away at least to some extent. I figured if I was cutting fat from my body which I have done a few times that the titty fat would go away as well. But now I know by what you're saying I'm just going to have to do this on a regular basis from now on and basically it will come eventually so there's no need to even look for the results because it could take a long time. Am I understanding it somewhat correctly? Thanks again

Sounds about right. What you're describing is basically like recomposition... working slowly to reformat your body over time, which is okay... but you seem to have a pretty good muscular base so I think you'd be surprised what you can accomplish in even just a couple of months with a more aggressive diet.

Probably more incline work. If you've only been hammering out only flat bench, dips, decline bench, etc there won't be much upstairs

Probably more incline work. If you've only been hammering out only flat bench, dips, decline bench, etc there won't be much upstairs
I do incline but not as much as the others because I thought that incline works the upper chest, and I'm talking about getting rid of the lower fat on my chest as you can definitely see in the first 2 pics.

Sounds about right. What you're describing is basically like recomposition... working slowly to reformat your body over time, which is okay... but you seem to have a pretty good muscular base so I think you'd be surprised what you can accomplish in even just a couple of months with a more aggressive diet.
Thanks again. But see, in the first 2 pics, we were in Vegas. I was very strict on my diet and exercise for 2 months and I look at those 2 pics and feel like it didn't do anything. Maybe it's just all in my head. But for sure I'm taking your advice on doing it a lot longer and making it a lifestyle instead of some 2 month diet. I'm sick of feeling like I'm fat around my chest. I feel that way because back in the day I was as ripped up as anyone and my chest was better than anyone else's. My girls tell me that it's all in my head but I'm sorry if you can't look at the first 2 pics and see that I need to do something about that then either I've got some kind of disorder or you're just being nice lol.

I do incline but not as much as the others because I thought that incline works the upper chest, and I'm talking about getting rid of the lower fat on my chest as you can definitely see in the first 2 pics.
I don't think its possible you can spot reduce, so I figured on your next bulk, you build up more on incline pressing, and on your cut it would be more prevalent.

Either that or its genetics, some folks hold more fat in certain areas than others, and certain spots are the earliest or last to go.

thats just the early onset of Dadbod. Coincides with declining testosterone and rising estrogen putting fat deposits in all the wrong places. No specific exercise will hide it, but reducing total body fat will.

And some of those Jon Jones drugs will help. If you cant find Letro on the black market, convince your doc that you have breast cancer.

you dont have man boobs

sBfG9.gif

FraserB taking the trolling outside of the OT, I see. Lol

People here are too nice. HAHAHAHA.

Wear a shirt

And you are overreacting

Yeah, your titties are fine #nohomo.. but you might wanna sack your barber.

Oh and you have a terrible case of ILS it seems.

Last edited:
Yeah, your titties are fine #nohomo.. but you might wanna sack your barber.

Oh and you have a terrible case of ILS it seems.
ILS... a terrible affliction which unfortunately affects a large part of the male population.

Thanks again. But see, in the first 2 pics, we were in Vegas. I was very strict on my diet and exercise for 2 months and I look at those 2 pics and feel like it didn't do anything. Maybe it's just all in my head. But for sure I'm taking your advice on doing it a lot longer and making it a lifestyle instead of some 2 month diet. I'm sick of feeling like I'm fat around my chest. I feel that way because back in the day I was as ripped up as anyone and my chest was better than anyone else's. My girls tell me that it's all in my head but I'm sorry if you can't look at the first 2 pics and see that I need to do something about that then either I've got some kind of disorder or you're just being nice lol.
Patience ...nothing is as easy as it seems , as Parzival already said it . Don`t think all the time about your boobs , simply train right , warm up right every time , eat right , and enjoy every moment of it ....your target should be your health , your physique , your strength ...not your boobs . Try not to look at your boobs for ...let`s say 1 year . Take it like an exercise . You might also try the keto diet on the colder months of the year ( let say from september - october until february march ......on the rest try a low carb one ) ...but it doesn`t suits everybody ....

Good base. Build up your glutes too and you will be ready to start transitioning.

No man boobs there. Your just not fitness model level physique. No shame in that your way above average and should be proud. Keep up the good work.

Back