How do I get into Glory Kickboxing

DynamiteHands

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Any advice on making it to this level?
Currently I'm an amateur boxer with 1 fight and I got another coming up next month. I spar very frequently and sometimes with pros. I'm considering joining a Muay Thai gym as well because I've decided that I wanna combine boxing and MT together to kinda create my own personalized system for self defense but as far as being a pro, I think I'd like to be a kickboxer in the Glory organization. How would one go about doing this? Also I know a good boxing gym when I see one but I will admit I am clueless when it comes to Muay Thai. All advice is welcome

Currently I'm an amateur boxer with 1 fight and I got another coming up next month. I spar very frequently and sometimes with pros. I'm considering joining a Muay Thai gym as well because I've decided that I wanna combine boxing and MT together to kinda create my own personalized system for self defense but as far as being a pro, I think I'd like to be a kickboxer in the Glory organization. How would one go about doing this? Also I know a good boxing gym when I see one but I will admit I am clueless when it comes to Muay Thai. All advice is welcome

compete in amatuer kickboxing, build a good record, build your skill, when your ready jump to pro fighting, build a good record there, and then try for glory. This kinda a silly question, and your jumping the gun. I would focus on having 1 amatuer kickboxing fight before your worried about glory.........great goal to have, but one step at a time.

^ everything above, and try to affiliate yourself somehow with Hemmers Gym, and you'll get all sorts of benefits :p

Go pro and get a good agent.
Who wins in a fight is due to skill and luck. Who gets into the ring in the first place, is due to business deals, politics and contacts.

Go to gym used by Glory Fighters. Hopefully you become a sparring partner, and the scouts see you.

I guess no one has asked you the most important question, what weight class you in........

One step at a time dude. Focus on getting better and winning fights. Its not unusual for Glory fighters to have 30+ amateur fights along with 20+ pro fights if not significantly more. They also may have a bunch of muay thai and boxing fights as well

I heard to make it to Glory Kickboxing you have to first get through the Glory Hole. <{jackyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back