How do I get an amateur boxing match?

TS going to pull a CM Punk for everyone. Wish I could feel something other than depressed about it.

When you inevitably lapse into alcoholism just remember you could have gone about this the right way

TS going to pull a CM Punk for everyone. Wish I could feel something other than depressed about it.

When you inevitably lapse into alcoholism just remember you could have gone about this the right way

lol ill go about it the right way.

this is why I came here. For some advice. And if anything Ill lapse into being a pothead.

Last edited:
lol ill go about it the right way.

this is why I came here. For some advice.

the right way is to stop thinking you're god's gift to martial arts, go to a gym, and train for a few years before you start considering bouts.

I realize what I said was maybe a bit mean and perhaps not constructive. I guess is TS is young (although not that young), inexperienced, and very obviously has the hubris that accompanies youth and inexperience. A lot of guys think they're better than they really are before they actually step into a gym. What TS needs is a bit of humility and a smack of reality. But it seems he is afraid of being told that he's wrong and won't do this the right way of going to an actual gym. He already thinks he knows better than trainers he's never even met.

This says a lot about your attitude TS. You never even been to a gym so how would you know. Drop your ego and learn from an actual trainer if you are serious about this. Naseem could do those things because he's Naseem, and he had a trainer that taught him that style. You have neither a trainer nor Naseem's natural ability. Fighters with natural ability also honed said abilities after years, if not a lifetime, of training. Even if you happened to be blessed with a hidden talent, you never did the work to sharpen that talent. Shadowboxing with your friend isn't going to cut it.

The thing is, i really do feel that I possess some of Naseems natural abilities. But you're right, I gotta sharpen and hone em.

the right way is to stop thinking you're god's gift to martial arts, go to a gym, and train for a few years before you start considering bouts.

I just think I have the right attributes to be a good boxer.

Ill do that until I'm ready. whether its "years" or "days". The coach is the one thatll schedule this shit anyways. Ill know once I perform competitively.

The thing is, i really do feel that I possess some of Naseems natural abilities. But you're right, I gotta sharpen and hone em.
Lol okay. Then go to a gym and train because none of it matters if you don't. The fight game isn't a fucking joke. Take it seriously.

Maybe someone on forum wants to fight him?
<GSPWoah>

Back