How do guys in Jail get so huge?

Ohio state prisons took all the free weights out after the inmates used 45lb plates to bust out a wall to get at a CO they tortured to death at Lucasville in 94'. I don't know why any prison or jail would still have them.

Ohio state prisons took all the free weights out after the inmates used 45lb plates to bust out a wall to get at a CO they tortured to death at Lucasville in 94'. I don't know why any prison or jail would still have them.

That sucks.

I've been doing BJJ for two weeks now. Can you teach me a guard pass?

Also, how long will it take me to get to blue belt.

I know I'm going to tap someone out one of these days.

Okay so you're in his guard. Try to pin one of his legs to the matt, and drive your knee across it, putting pressure on it. Rotate your hips, drag your foot behind. From here you can go to a Kneebar very easily, or just brute force your way to mount. Just practice a shitload

You people need to start using your sarcasm tags.

they workout like crazy so they can protect their asses from being raped OR to rape other peoples asses

please answer my thread about chest muscles now.

they workout like crazy so they can protect their asses from being raped OR to rape other peoples asses

Sorry dude, I locked it.

It reeked of Suck.

Many years ago, I did several lifting exhibitions at prison in my state. Most of them were medium security prisons, but it was still a bit frightning. The first time I went, the guards took me to the indoor weight room, it was basically a large cinder block building, lots of free weights, some benches and squat racks, nothing fancy. I did some squats and deadlifts and the prisoners asked me various questions and I kept sort looking over by the door to make sure the 4 guards were keeping a protective eye on me. One of the inmates challenged me to a friendly impromput deadlift contest and so we went at it-back and forth, just as I was preparing for one of my last lifts, I looked over at the door and the guards were GONE. I looked all around to see if they had changed position, but they had definitely left the building. Crap, I thought, how long before I am worked over by a piece of meat--there must have been 30 prisoners in there with me. We finish the deadlifts and another prison asks if he can try a 500lb deadlift and would I watch his form--he say he had been trying to hit 500 for a long time and maybe today was the day. We put 500 on the bar and he starts getting pysched up and all of the guys are yelling for him to lift it. He starts out strong and is about 4 inches away from lockout and another guy is standing by the window and he yells out "THERE IS A BITCH IN THE YARD" the guys drops the barbell with a crash and every single one of them rush to the window to take a look at some female employee who was crossing the prison yard--there are all yelling things at her, catcalls, that sort of thing and she leaves and then all turn around and look at me--Great, I thought, 30 pissed off convicts who are in the mood, what chance do I have. About that time, the guards come back and they walk me out of the yard and into the employee's cafe. As were eating ( horrible food by the way) one of the guards asked me how it went and I said something like "fine" but you guys had me worried when you all took off. The guard said "Shit, you were totally safe in there, none of them would touch you or let anyone else touch you, they appreciate your time in coming out here today.

I sort of dismissed this bit of information. but a few months later, I was back at at the same place and this time were outside in the outdoor weight pit, which looked like the indoor one, except it was outside. This time there was a group of about 15-20 guys standing around-and I was demonstrating something and a guy walked up and say "hey dude, how many roids do you take each day? I replied, that I have never used drugs, and he said "bullshit, your a M****F**** Liar. Immediately about 4 guys in my group jumped him and starting whaling on the guy for dissing our guest. ABout 30 minutes later, a fight broke out on the basketball court, which was right next to the weight area--it happened about 20 feet from where we were. Three guys grabbed me and I thought, well, here life as I know it is about end, and they encircle me in a a loose bear hug and then the rest of the guys formed a circle around those three guys with their backs to me and then they (in unison) walked me to the main gate and handed me over to the guards and nearly all of them apologized that I had to see a fight in their yard. it was pretty cool.

^ Crom approves of this story.

Get a ThighMaster, and press it together, about nipple height. High reps are what you want here.

Vitamin S

S is for sperm in this case

Physical stimulation of the prostate causes increased testosterone levels. So, essentially, as they have sexual partnerships in prison, they are really just doing it to get muscular.

It's not gay.

Actually the prostate has nothing to do with testerone levels since it is produced in the Serotoli (not spelled correctly)cells in the testicles. All that butt pounding causes an increase in testerone production in the guy doing the pounding so when they work out they get bigger. The guy getting pounded may receive a little testerone from his bf through his rectum so he will also see an increase in muscle size.

if they can smugle dope into jail, sure as hell they can smugle roids!

Actually the prostate has nothing to do with testerone levels since it is produced in the Serotoli (not spelled correctly)cells in the testicles. All that butt pounding causes an increase in testerone production in the guy doing the pounding so when they work out they get bigger. The guy getting pounded may receive a little testerone from his bf through his rectum so he will also see an increase in muscle size.

Hmm. Well I gues I can quit sticking my fingers up my ass.

Back