How do delusional Canelo fans still respect their fighter?

ComradeFedor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After running from GGG for 12 rounds, throwing sad pot shots hoping to get lucky, and actually thinking he won that fight.

How are you still so delusional?

Is this Mexican pride bs for real?

You know everyone is laughing at you right?

I get losing all respect for Canelo if you think he doped, but what the hell is this?

I get losing all respect for Canelo if you think he doped, but what the hell is this?

Its a bullshit post that should be wastelanded. I thought GGG won the fight, and canelo a dick for being caught with clen...but this post is like a fucking war room thread lol.

lol at pednelo running and hoping to get lucky.

he fought golovkin like a fucking boss. i thought gennady won, but that doesn't somehow make alvarez's performance any less impressive. that was a fight in which neither guy was willing to back down.

This suspension is good for Canelo because he most likely fought GGG on gear the first fight and if they fought in May while hes hot under the microscope he'd prolly get finished this time around.

After running from GGG for 12 rounds, throwing sad pot shots hoping to get lucky, and actually thinking he won that fight.

Since when do you have to respect a fighter to be a fan?

Lots of great fighters are pieces of shit outside the ring. Lots of fans don't know a single thing about their favorite fighters besides how they fight inside the ring.

Mayweather was a woman beating sack of shit and he sold more ppvs than anyone who ever lived. Pacman called gay people animals and tried to use his governmental power to outlaw condoms in the name of God while his wife was on birth control. Adrien Broner pistol whips and robs people who beat him at bowling. Tyson Fury thinks women who have sex outside marriage should be stoned(with rocks not weed). Mike Tyson robbed old ladies and did time for rape. The list goes on forever.

The big Canelo fans I know just like watching him fight. Respect plays no part in that at all. It's entertainment value and that's it.

I personally think Broner is a HUGE pile of shit and I am very much looking forward to seeing him fight on Saturday. Already have some big Costco ribeye steaks and a few beers in the fridge. Fuck respect, I just enjoy boxing. So do lots of other people.

If I wanted to spend Saturday watching people I respect I'd be sitting outside the fire station staring at firefighters which is probably illegal and most certainly gay.

How do you respect Fedor after he ducked Brock Lesnar?

Take your troll shit somewhere else.

Is OP actually addressing someone here? I'm not Mexican. Has anyone ever seen him post here? Why does he sound so hostile? Does he hate Mexican people and is this a racist thread in disguise? Who is this 'you' he's speaking of when the consensus here was that Canelo was an absolute moron for creating this clusterfuck, even by 'us' fans?

I'm very confused here ...

671c97e6f04d5ac41ea3ac1e8739f973973ac2e7

Since when do you have to respect a fighter to be a fan?

Lots of great fighters are pieces of shit outside the ring. Lots of fans don't know a single thing about their favorite fighters besides how they fight inside the ring.

Mayweather was a woman beating sack of shit and he sold more ppvs than anyone who ever lived. Pacman called gay people animals and tried to use his governmental power to outlaw condoms in the name of God while his wife was on birth control. Adrien Broner pistol whips and robs people who beat him at bowling. Tyson Fury thinks women who have sex outside marriage should be stoned(with rocks not weed). Mike Tyson robbed old ladies and did time for rape. The list goes on forever.

The big Canelo fans I know just like watching him fight. Respect plays no part in that at all. It's entertainment value and that's it.

I personally think Broner is a HUGE pile of shit and I am very much looking forward to seeing him fight on Saturday. Already have some big Costco ribeye steaks and a few beers in the fridge. Fuck respect, I just enjoy boxing. So do lots of other people.

If I wanted to spend Saturday watching people I respect I'd be sitting outside the fire station staring at firefighters which is probably illegal and most certainly gay.

You're the man, TCO.

The amounts were so low that it is in line with someone who accidentally ingested it without knowing.

Regardless if all it takes is clenbuterol to make you a superstar, then you all can go fuck yourselves because Im taking that shit too.

Fuck outta here.

Legalize it.

Instead, they were laughing at GGG and his list of potential opponents for May 5th

...but this post is like a fucking war room thread lol.

for some reason, this made me lol.

Others have said the same, I thought GGG won, but Canelo fought a great fight.

Hey guys, I thought of a joke 2 days ago:

The reported asked Canelo, what is BEST in life?

He said Mejors

gQdSI6k.jpg

be2a1edb522eb29d0b5c117ed4543aea.jpg

b99aab02d2fd1e3bb4d02af298ee57d8.jpg

1280x720-f0z.jpg

I respect him as a fighter. He has clearly evolved his game and looks good doing it. I like slick counter punching plain and simple, doesn’t mean that I condone cheating or witch hunts for that matter.

I like fights. He's a fun fighter to watch. Thats all I really care about.

Probably all the weed I smoke.

I have no mexican pride but I'm not mexican so its OK.

giphy.gif

You're Khazak comrade is the one who's trainer has him running around pretending to be mexican...

PicsArt_04-01-03.18.55.jpg

<bball2>.

He's a cheating PED user so that is why I have no respect for him.

Most likely been on the sauce since after the mayweather fight.

only jerkoffs were laughing at GGG in this whole ordeal.

As I've gone through the comment section on various boxing pages on facebook I've seen countless people shitting on Golovkin for his opponent choice for May

These are clear idiots who wonder why he won't fight Jacobs or Charlo despite them being signed for fights or Saunders who is injured or Gilberto Ramirez at Super Middle.

As you said only jerkoffs but they're a vocal group and they're a horrible bunch.

So you bet your lunch money on Fedor and this annoying red-haired Mexican kid picked Werdum ?

While childhood traumas are serious shit, I'm afraid a fair amount of people are currently laughing at you.

What I don't get about Canelo haters is how they think the differential in the Canelo/GGG 1 was PEDs and not skill level. Smaller fighter came up and used skill and boxing strategy to put beating on bigger fighter. Repeatedly shook GGG by being the better boxer, not having a physical advantage.

Draw was the perfect result, but if I had to pick a winner gun to my head, Canelo beat his ass, and GGG stayed in fight by activity alone, Canelo looked the boss still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back