How do atheists feel about Christmas?

As a member of the most logical faith agnosticism its aight. Just the turnover to Kwanzaa is way too quick. Trees, menorahs and jambalaya oh my...

People spending time with family, being more charitable and cheerful, kids happy? Oh the humanity! Makes me want to drive around every inch of the city to make sure not a single public dime went to anything Christmas related. I make sure to let everyone ringing a salvation army bell know that Jesus isn't real and nothing happens when you die.

It's just another day to me, except I get paid double at work.

I don't like "hate" it or anything like that, if that's what you're wondering.

I feel about the same as I do about the Muslim screw a goat day. I laugh at how dumb it is.

yet you still participate in both.

Many successive holidays.....................................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM let's figure it out together and come to a conclusion one day.

What ts meant to ask is how do people in their right damned mind think about these weirdos celebrating a holiday where they show appreciation to fake stuff

What ts meant to ask is how do people in their right damned mind think about these weirdos celebrating a holiday where they show appreciation to fake stuff

what fake stuff?

Back