How difficult is for you to make decisions?

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Important decisions such as "what laptop should I buy, should I change my workplace, should I change cities" not "Indica or sativa, dark beer or blond beer"...

Do you overthink too much or do you just go with the flow?
And why...

w0t2a.jpg

When buying stuff I review the hell out of it no matter how small the purchase. Sometimes I wish I could just buy stuff without thought.. other decisions that don't require money I make pretty quick and confidently

I massively overthink petty shit, especially any kind of social interaction. But with big decisions with actual consequences involving money or whatever, I'm snappy and impulsive and never worry about bad shit happening. Probably because I'm white

I massively overthink petty shit, especially any kind of social interaction. But with big decisions with actual consequences involving money or whatever, I'm snappy and impulsive and never worry about bad shit happening. Probably because I'm white

Well of course. If you lose money, you just give the secret password at the National Bank and draw down from the taxpayer-funded privilege fund to get back on your feet.

How difficult is for you to make decisions? Important decisions such as "what laptop should I buy, should I change my workplace, should I change cities" not "Indica or sativa, dark beer or blond beer"... Do you overthink too much or do you just go with the flow? And why...

Laptop choice is an important decision? Well, I just make a list of the pros and cons and go from there. Important decisions are related to work and family.

I don't really care.

If things go too wrong there's always a solution.

A final solution, if you will.

Its not hard for me to make decisions, but its very hard to change my mind onceci make it

I'm a overthinker, but at the same time have very good critical thinking and problem solving skills. Go figure.

Back