How did you score the fight?

No, just saying. I'll discuss the fight with you, but you're more concerned with insulting me. I don't take boxing matches personally like that. Its weird.
I don't take it personally. You just got het up because I point out a trend where you score it for loser going against the vast majority of people who watched the fight. Nothing personal, just pointing out what I see.

I think that makes perfect sense in the confines of the 4 scoring criteria. The 4 criteria gives all styles a chance. Nothing you could come up with wouldn't favor a particular style.

Well then whats the point? Just call every nom decision a draw because its purely down to which 3 judges are ringside - complete luck.
Or have fights judged by a larger group and eliminate the outliers in both directions.

Real boxing fans know that HBO for years was hammered and criticized for commentary. I guess Showtime is perfect...

Well then whats the point? Just call every nom decision a draw because its purely down to which 3 judges are ringside - complete luck.
Or have fights judged by a larger group and eliminate the outliers in both directions.
Sometimes a fight is a draw. Sometimes a case can be made for either guy winning.

Real boxing fans know that HBO for years was hammered and criticized for commentary. I guess Showtime is perfect...
ITs pretty good IMO. Paulie gets a little too riled up about some things but overall, I like them.

To be fair, he did get jobbed on the cards pretty bad in Texas.

Paulie is just a punk. In fact, Paulie fights very similar to Fury! Lol. Just jab jab pounce back... jab jab pounce back. He cries about Al Haymon and NY judges then gets hired by Showtime affiliates whom already worked with Haymon along with being signed to PBC. Paulie is just a natural hater. It ain’t cool

I watched the fight 3 times. Scored it every time.... Live, replayed once last night... And once just now.

I keep getting the same score 115-111 Tyson Fury

Wilder gets two 10-8 rounds (rd 9 and rd 12) and I gave Wilder round 7.
You can make the argument for round 1 also.

But either way its either 115-111 or 114-112 for Tyson Fury.. .

THOUGH Round 6 was super close as well as round 8.

i saw it exactly like you did. i honestly can't see how anyone scores the fight for wilder. the only argument for wilder, is if fury didn't get up before the ten-count, but i don't even think anyone is arguing that angle.

I had wilder winning 2 of the first 4 rounds. Then round 7 and obviously the 2 rounds with the knock downs which would make it a draw.

Rounds 1,3,6,7,8 are all rounds that where very close could have gone either way. I don't get the robbery talk?I

Last edited:
Back