How did you score the fight?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I watched the fight 3 times. Scored it every time.... Live, replayed once last night... And once just now.

I keep getting the same score 115-111 Tyson Fury

Wilder gets two 10-8 rounds (rd 9 and rd 12) and I gave Wilder round 7.
You can make the argument for round 1 also.

But either way its either 115-111 or 114-112 for Tyson Fury.. .

THOUGH Round 6 was super close as well as round 8.

I scored it 114-112 Fury, but I’m not hopping angry about a draw. According to boxing scoring, I felt Fury won. According to who came closest to winning the actual fight, I felt Wilder won.

I scored it 114-112 Fury, but I’m not hopping angry about a draw. According to boxing scoring, I felt Fury won. According to who came closest to winning the actual fight, I felt Wilder won.

I was complaining last night but upon rewatching it two more times I was finding round 1, 6, and 8 hard to score!

115/111 Wilder.

Theres like 40 threads on this topic.

I think Lennox Lewis had the most telling reaction to the fight. He isnt a Tyson fan and was very impartial before the fight - he thinks Fury won. I watched the fight real time and i thought Fury out boxed him pretty much the entire fight but Wilder was closer to winning the fight ....... and in America that's good enough for a draw. This is why boxing sucks.

I keep going back and forth but I think the card I've got right now is 115-111, but I could see a 114-112 Fury too.

I just dont see how anyone could give Wilder more rounds. Outside of his two knockdowns I'd love to hear everyone who thinks Wilder won break down the rest of the right minus those two rounds. And even at 10-8 I dont have wilder winning it by score.

I watched the fight 3 times. Scored it every time.... Live, replayed once last night... And once just now.

I keep getting the same score 115-111 Tyson Fury

Wilder gets two 10-8 rounds (rd 9 and rd 12) and I gave Wilder round 7.
You can make the argument for round 1 also.

But either way its either 115-111 or 114-112 for Tyson Fury.. .

THOUGH Round 6 was super close as well as round 8.
You've got 5 rounds there that you could give wilder with 2 10-8s. You could have 114/112 Wilder.

This is how I scored it:
Fury vs Wilder.
Rd1 9-10
Rd2 10-9
Rd3 10-9
Rd4 10-9
Rd5 10-9
Rd6 9-10
Rd7 10-9
Rd8 10-9
Rd9 8-10
Rd10 10-9
Rd11 10-9
Rd12 8-10

114-112 Fury

My score was in line with the judges. What was your score and which part of the UK do you hail from?
Your score was in line with the judge that most people are calling to be sacked from judging!

Your score was in line with the judge that most people are calling to be sacked from judging!
People who wanted Fury to win. You've been around this forum long enough to recognize these post fight tantrums.

People who wanted Fury to win. You've been around this forum long enough to recognize these post fight tantrums.
Lennox Lewis wanted Fury to win? First I heard of it.

My score was in line with the judges. What was your score and which part of the UK do you hail from?

Its in the first post brah. And i hail from fishandchips England

I really didn't put effort into scoring it very closely since I wasn't expecting any kind of controversy. But watching it live and keeping score in my head as I went, I had it 8-4 with 2 knockdowns, which is 114-112. There were lots of close rounds where neither fighter had much of an impact. I don't have an issue with the draw at all. Wilder went out there in the 12th round and knocked Fury almost dead, and it turned out to be a huge moment.

I agree that that is true.

BUT YOUR SCORE IS INSANE

Back